Manga Discussion Gachiakuta

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž

Author(s): URANA Kei
Genre(s): Action, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
A slum where criminals descendants live...
People beyond the border look down and discriminate them as "tribal people".
Ludo, an orphan boy, lives in the slum with his foster parent, Legt, and makes a living using his extraordinary physical abilities.
However, one day, he is accused with a crime that he doesn't commit, and is thrown into the "abyss" that even the slum people fear.

The art of this one is top ties. It is redundant to say this with only 9 chapters, but where the story plans to go isn't clear, which can be a good thing. At least I can say this... after the slog of the first chapter, and a short appearance of some assholes (with a good explanation), all the characters are likable, which could make interesting interactions later. This one has promise. Maybe let this make a backlog if you are on the fence still, with this "slow" start this seems like a good idea.
You can tell the author likes Records of Ragnaroks Jack the ripper lmao
Shonen but still good, hopefully the slow start doesn't turn off enough people to get it axed like red hood Plus the funny mha inspired art style

You Can Read Here!

Tagging some people that might be interested :
@Light D Lamperouge @Yelan @Kiwipom @Natalija @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Bango๐Ÿ… @Dragomir @Bogard @Reborn @Seth
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Marimo_420 @Flowa @Fujishiro @djiayebee @Kagurashii @Thururu @Akai2 @Cuistot @Yo Tan Wa
@Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Worst @Xlaw @Salah WG @Ghostly Reflections @Peroroncino
@Don DaSlayer @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Sanji D Goat etc etc etc​

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
I will give it a try later today. This author is a former assistant of Okhubo, correct?
Idk about that assistant, Seth ๐Ÿ˜‚
Just found this manga art on my random daily pinterest and it brings me up searching the manga names and later reads 1-3 chapters and so far I like it.

I'll look into it.

Mc kinda looks like Bakugo lol
If Bakugo vibes, it should be better right? :feelsokeman:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

A slum where criminals descendants live...
People beyond the border look down and discriminate them as "tribal people".
Ludo, an orphan boy, lives in the slum with his foster parent, Legt, and makes a living using his extraordinary physical abilities.
However, one day, he is accused with a crime that he doesn't commit, and is thrown into the "abyss" that even the slum people fear.

You Can Read Here!

Tagging some people that might be interested :
@Light D Lamperouge @Yelan @Kiwipom @Natalija @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Bango๐Ÿ… @Dragomir @Bogard @Reborn @Seth
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Marimo_420 @Flowa @Fujishiro @djiayebee @Kagurashii @Thururu @Akai2 @Cuistot @Yo Tan Wa
@Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Worst @Xlaw @Salah WG @Ghostly Reflections @Peroroncino
@Don DaSlayer @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Sanji D Goat etc etc etc​
I am upto date with it

You need to catch up lol