Game 0 : Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Tac states he has never played a game so we have to believe him. The biggest issue I encountered with him is that he pushed for too many people in a short interval of time without solid arguments supporting such repentine changes. I think he has a point about Bogard but not much about Rej since he has him as pretty townie which imo is a bit illogical but either way.

My list of suspects in order is Rej Tac and Bogard rifht now but many players that previously interacted here have gone fully inactive something is fishy about that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you mean to vote for roles?

Additionally, wouldnt the scums also try to get to control the game early? Shouldnt the majority of the Players decide which one should lead them? In my case, i dont feel that well with you taking control, even if we would vote both for Bogard here.
Sorry, most of my knowledge comes from Town of Salem, where you can vote people up to be lynched, and then you force them to tell you a role they have. I don't know if that's against the rules in this game.

Whether innocent or not, you then have the player (who is targeted) voted innocent and you all keep note of their role while expecting them to prove it in some way in the next few nights.

Again, I don't know exactly if it's possible for a player to admit a role (either being honest or duplicitous), so this is me just testing the waters with that strategy.
Post automatically merged:

Tac states he has never played a game so we have to believe him. The biggest issue I encountered with him is that he pushed for too many people in a short interval of time without solid arguments supporting such repentine changes. I think he has a point about Bogard but not much about Rej since he has him as pretty townie which imo is a bit illogical but either way.

My list of suspects in order is Rej Tac and Bogard rifht now but many players that previously interacted here have gone fully inactive something is fishy about that.
Bogard / Rej are/were being opposed by me. So you can logically determine that, if Bogard is evil (or Rej), I am innocent. Alongside Naomi of course.

Now, we have two possible scum versus one person who's innocent. I think it's clear that, in numbers, the scum will attack together in an attempt to build support and start a bandwagon. Whereas I am being very open right now and arguing all by myself.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Sorry, most of my knowledge comes from Town of Salem, where you can vote people up to be lynched, and then you force them to tell you a role they have. I don't know if that's against the rules in this game.

Whether innocent or not, you then have the player (who is targeted) voted innocent and you all keep note of their role while expecting them to prove it in some way in the next few nights.

Again, I don't know exactly if it's possible for a player to admit a role (either being honest or duplicitous), so this is me just testing the waters with that strategy.
So far i understood the game in some variations i played in a german Forum, the lynched one get his whole role revealed (if the role doesnt say something else), but didnt know about that role-stuff, but sounds interesting. The question is, how do you prove your role?

Bogard

You can't win
That Argument only works if you just consider one Action after another. But, one of the strongest way to get safe is to get on the Radar pretty early. If you are off the Radar for one time, after People took a closer look at you, it takes a Long way to get back to you again, because they just remember that People decided you were a towner.

But, tell me, why were you so incredible sure about Playa on the first day? You defended him straight up, while 2 or 3 others were blamed too and were in the more or less same Position like Playa?
I said at the beginning that i don't trust anyone except myself. I only started trusting Playa after i saw his vote against TAC and reasoning behind it, something that happened a page back, and i gave multiple times my reason why i trust him, which is that i think it's a stupid move for scum to target someone else when there is already 2 bandwagons going. The scum's best play in this case would be to lay low and use the same reasoning used to target that dude for another phase. But as mentioned, you can vote me, and you'd see i'm town. If it helps people to understand that reasoning and target TAC, or Naomi, i won't mind being voted

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So far i understood the game in some variations i played in a german Forum, the lynched one get his whole role revealed (if the role doesnt say something else), but didnt know about that role-stuff, but sounds interesting. The question is, how do you prove your role?
Well, again, I don't know how feesable it is in Mafia. But, in ToS you might have a role called "Doctor". In this case, if someone is a "Doctor" they are told to be on X player, and if X dies, they're proven a liar.

If we have any proactive roles that we can see the side effects from - we immediately declare what they need to do, who they should be working on each night, so that we can confirm they're good. It means 1 less person we're suspicious of.

The scum's best play in this case would be to lay low and use the same reasoning used to target that dude for another phase.
Which isn't my move. I am putting myself out there like a peacock. So, you admit I'm innocent, Boggy? If I could vote to lynch you a second time I would.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Bogard / Rej are/were being opposed by me. So you can logically determine that, if Bogard is evil (or Rej), I am innocent. Alongside Naomi of course.

Now, we have two possible scum versus one person who's innocent. I think it's clear that, in numbers, the scum will attack together in an attempt to build support and start a bandwagon. Whereas I am being very open right now and arguing all by myself.
Yes I don't think you and Rej are both Mafia if you mean that. I don't think you could come up with a great distancing plan given this is your first adventure in the mafia realm.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I said at the beginning that i don't trust anyone except myself. I only started trusting Playa after i saw his vote against TAC and reasoning behind it, something that happened a page back, and i gave multiple times my reason why i trust him, which is that i think it's a stupid move for scum to target someone else when there is already 2 bandwagons going. The scum's best play in this case would be to lay low and use the same reasoning used to target that dude for another phase. But as mentioned, you can vote me, and you'd see i'm town. If it helps people to understand that reasoning and target TAC, or Naomi, i won't mind being voted
The main Focus of scums is to create chaos. If to much People are on the list at the same time, the votes will separate incredibly, so it is easy to take controll over it, to Focus the votes onto the "right ones", just by switching one or two votes. Just Keep in mind, it doesnt matter for the scum which "non-scum" gets voted, as Long as it is no scum. And just take an example, if These 2-3 bandwagons ongoing had just one scum on the list, the absolutely best way is to spread confusion, just put some more People on the list for discussion, what Playa did here and what you do right now too. Just increasing the list.

I dont say it is exactly like that, but i wanted to Show you, your Argument is not that solid like you make it.

Bogard

You can't win
The main Focus of scums is to create chaos. If to much People are on the list at the same time, the votes will separate incredibly, so it is easy to take controll over it, to Focus the votes onto the "right ones", just by switching one or two votes. Just Keep in mind, it doesnt matter for the scum which "non-scum" gets voted, as Long as it is no scum. And just take an example, if These 2-3 bandwagons ongoing had just one scum on the list, the absolutely best way is to spread confusion, just put some more People on the list for discussion, what Playa did here and what you do right now too. Just increasing the list.

I dont say it is exactly like that, but i wanted to Show you, your Argument is not that solid like you make it.
Of course a scum can do that, but it'd be more risky for him because he could end up potentially being viewed as a target. On the contrary though if he let a bandwagon going, he could use the same reasoning he wants to do in an earlier phase to reduce town number for at least 3 rounds(2 day phases and 1 night phase), without being viewed as suspicious considering he could use the bandwagon argument that round to target someone else without anyone finding it suspicious. I just thought then that a scum wouldn't really try something as risky as that early. Generally you start creating confusion when the pressure is on you, which is something TAC is doing right now. Ever since the beginning, he kept shifting from Rej(that he claimed was sure was scum), to me, or Playa

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So even you place rej as prime suspect. We are on same page here.

And which inactive user you think are fishy?
If we look at the player list we find a few who have posted too little, All Red in particular. I'm not sure if she's being inactive on purpose or not honestly.

From my experience 2/3 of the players who end up anti town often go inactive for decent amounts of game time, I don't want to question the "faith" of someone but going inactive is an actual alive game mechanic that can bring up to the table many benefits.

I remember her mentioning she missed 5 pages but then she was inactive again. What I would like to know is why given that she accepted to play xd so it's weird and worth of explanations imo. At least she could clarify and see.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If we look at the player list we find a few who have posted too little, All Red in particular. I'm not sure if she's being inactive on purpose or not honestly.

From my experience 2/3 of the players who end up anti town often go inactive for decent amounts of game time, I don't want to question the "faith" of someone but going inactive is an actual alive game mechanic that can bring up to the table many benefits.

I remember her mentioning she missed 5 pages but then she was inactive again. What I would like to know is why given that she accepted to play xd so it's weird and worth of explanations imo. At least she could clarify and see.
Agreed! Let's see what his arguments are.

I am finding Izumi suspicious as well.

Funny is despite having some doubts regarding Bogard and tac, I actually think they both are right. Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let's clear things up.

Naomi is suspicious because;

1. ???
Rej is suspicious because;
  1. Random lynch
  2. Disappeared directly after random lynch
I am suspicious because;
  1. I defended Naomi from a random lynch.
Bogard is suspicious because;
  1. He used the attention suddenly on me to lynch me and build support.
  2. Supports a random lynch
Playa is suspicious because;
  1. He supports a random lynch.
  2. Joined an evil bandwagon.

Let's just look at the facts and see who really should be holding our attention.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's clear things up.

Naomi is suspicious because;

1. ???
Rej is suspicious because;
  1. Random lynch
  2. Disappeared directly after random lynch
I am suspicious because;
  1. I defended Naomi from a random lynch.
Bogard is suspicious because;
  1. He used the attention suddenly on me to lynch me and build support.
  2. Supports a random lynch
Playa is suspicious because;
  1. He supports a random lynch.
  2. Joined an evil bandwagon.
Why are you so hell bent on justifying yourself? The same question goes for bogard.

I already voted for rej. Izumi is another suspect for me. And as final beta said so is all red. Their act sound fishy.

I think both Bogard and tac are townie as of now.

Last edited:
N

Noctis

I'm really confused about voting someone, to be honest, so far every player is playing as if they're really new to the game and a town... Reborn being careful despite being a new player make me suspect him a bit but it's not worth a shot... regardless reborn going with Rej lynch with his reason is kind of premature considering we can make any post sound like there is a manipulation

So for today my lynch might for inactive as a complete hunch

Status
Not open for further replies.