[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Kiwipom Yeah, Teddy wanted us to kill Bogard to save himself. Whereas Dark admiral jumped on every possible lynch. I’d say he’s much more sus
Nope i prefer either of us get killed
Alright, I’m just going to ignore you for this game if you’re moving on to just do bitch plays. I’m confident you’re not even so it’s whatever.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom Yeah, Teddy wanted us to kill Bogard to save himself. Whereas Dark admiral jumped on every possible lynch. I’d say he’s much more sus

Alright, I’m just going to ignore you for this game if you’re moving on to just do bitch plays. I’m confident you’re not even so it’s whatever.
But at the end, I said, who are we lynching? Bogard or Dark Admiral?

Ted immediately voted to lynch Dark Admiral. So if he really was going on about wanting to kill Bogard, why not just vote Bogard in the first place

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
But he also moved to vote Bogard up, if he was evil, he’d of been stalwart on Dark Admiral, no?
I mean from what I see, Dark Admiral was his first choice. One he saw that I didn't vote for Dark Admiral, he changed his vote to match mine. And if Bogard flipped scum, then it would make Ted look good. At that point, I think he was just trying to save himself no matter who gets voted out.

Either way....it seems that Bogard doesn't want to play anymore

I didn't get an opportunity to express my thoughts before the end of the dayphase 1, so I am going to reflect on that day and what I wanted to say. Nice job on lynching mafia on the first day btw.

What’s so suspicious about people that haven’t posted yet? You’re saying it as if you have a reason to town read all posters already.

Why would it be suspicious to place an RVS vote out of spite?

That is a scummy move in my book and it will always be, to vote out of spite in the start of the game.

thanks.

I can't tell for sure, I'm inclined to believe that he is town. He is just pointing out what he thinks looks suspicious, but I don't think he is necessarily trying to push anything. Like when he first jumped on Bogard and TAC having a convo together

But immediately dropped it when TAC provided an explanation.
He seems to just be trying to scum hunt despite the low activity and clues to build off of.

On the other hand, I'm more suspicious at Playa who jumped on the wagon about Bogard and TAC having a convo

Once again, he could of just been joking but it's twice now.

I am glad somebody else noticed Playa's behavior and his jumping on soemthing that was said before so quickly.

ok seems like people are finally getting all fired up.

This vote came out of nowhere. I read it and it immediately put me into 'Wtf' mode.

You can't just say nothing of value all game then jump on my lynch train my dude. Suspicious as Hell.

My thoughts exactly.

Lmfao, this man Dark been silent all day, then jus start throwing around names. Like that don’t make you a target smh

Even a player who has never been in a mafia game noticed it.

Btw, Jiihad has been silent most of the game, especially during the heat of the discussion, and so was I. I think Jiihad is town and not very experienced or knowledgeable about game mechanics in general.

Well to be honest... TAC doesn't look this bad to me, first reason he's to open about his intentions, second, he's not being cautious at all. Again, scum is self-aware and their most important objective is to stay alive. Therefore in the majority of games scum not going to do anything crazy or stupid things because of the fear of getting caught.

While I do not completely clear TAC but there is good chances he's a town but the fact some players taking advantage and voting for him in the moment of his weakness is making it sound like they gave up on doing anything important for the time being.

@tedxtr I know you're a man of reason. If TAC was scum, I think he'd have fed the lynch on the most seemingly suspected player who is in fact Bogard at some point to the general public, and he's not firing back at you either, instead, he's onto his targets even now which has been his unwavering stance for a while, given he's giving his reasons in his own ways. I do think he's genuine, even though i don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices.

You can't be serious. Whether its 9 hours or 12 hours, I can't do anything if I am inactive.

10-12 minutes interval in my post was me reading the thread and addressing the post when I encounter them.

I like this guy, I like what he is saying, it makes sense to me. I have a town read on him.

I think the same, TAC act as player is similar as which I see in our last round. Of course every new round isn´t the same, he can still be a scum but be honest I doubt that a scum make in first place such a move and beeing active in the thread. I would still keep my eyes against players who are very inactive here, Kiwi is also a question but in same time Law vote against her.

My vote against Kiwi? I haven't voted, I never placed a vote. Where did that come from? What are you implying?

Lmfao wait, we can lynch him? ?�゚ムタ?

I have been keeping an eye on TAC closely and reading what he has to say. After finding out that Al is a coach and finding out he can be voted for, he immediately wants to lynch him, what? Very odd.

It’s not possible for me to respond to all of this before the day phase ends.

I justified my early actions this game as trying to bait and test Bogard—everything I did is extremely out of character for me until I accuse him and Kiwi. Trying to take my early statements at face value after I told you they were manufactured for a purpose is very odd indeed.

I’m keeping my vote aligned with @Noctis, who seems to trust me despite all of this, who believes my open approach is proof of my townliness.

After being accused, TAC comes in and says he doesn't have enough time to convince others players he is innocent and that it is impossible for him to respond to all accusations, but after that post, he keeps talking and posting. Why say you cannot comment if you, in fact, comment after that and stay in the game and stay active. It is lying to me and town doesn't do lying. I also noticed he is very sensitive when others call him a bad town player, he takes it very personally.

If I had the power to kill you, you’d still only be my #2 pick.
Your second pick? So you already have a first pick? And it is safe to assume you have a third and etc pick if you have first and second. So you have already thought of who you would kill and in what order.

To be honest, I am not certain on TAC, but even after all the stuff I've seen from him, his posts, I believe he is town.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Law I think lynching @AL sama would be hilarious and I’m mildly upset that option is off the table. But yeah, I have a kill lost. I don’t think that’s odd.

1. Bogard
  2. Teddy
  3. Kiwi
But I’m not Mafia, proven by Teddy campaigning against me. I also only replied in short posts after being accused 40-min prior to the end of the first day, I couldn’t construct a good post to defend myself.

@Gambit has only posted 3 times and he was probably modblocked, so he wasn't the one performing the action last night. Everybody else met the posting requirements.

My biggest suspects are Bogard, Dark Admiral as of now. And what's up with Bogard wanting to not play anymore?
Post automatically merged:

@Law I think lynching @AL sama would be hilarious and I’m mildly upset that option is off the table. But yeah, I have a kill lost. I don’t think that’s odd.

1. Bogard
  2. Teddy
  3. Kiwi
But I’m not Mafia, proven by Teddy campaigning against me. I also only replied in short posts after being accused 40-min prior to the end of the first day, I couldn’t construct a good post to defend myself.
Fair enough, you pretty much lynched the mafia last dayphase since you interacted with Ted and got your suspicions on him

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Gambit has only posted 3 times and he was probably modblocked, so he wasn't the one performing the action last night. Everybody else met the posting requirements.

My biggest suspects are Bogard, Dark Admiral as of now. And what's up with Bogard wanting to not play anymore?

Fair enough, you pretty much lynched the mafia last dayphase since you interacted with Ted and got your suspicions on him
Lynch hot takes from yesterday pissed Bogard off.

My hot takes from yesterday pissed Bogard off

Vote lynch Dark Admiral
Vote lynch Bogard
Vote lynch Bogard
My next vote is against Kiwipom.
She and tedxtr try to lynch Bogard, most like to save Tedxtr from the lynch vote. But their action was to late because Tac was to late and his vote didn´t count. In that case im sure @Bogard is a townie and for you Bogard, don´t be mad because I slowly think that Tac is a part of the scums or he just didn´t check it up.

Don´t have manytimes a chance like this, we townies should vote against Kiwipom for sure, she try to save Tedxtr but both failed and she fall into the trapped. Judging by the vote points I think one use a ability:

Votecount:
Kiwi -> TAC
TAC -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
ted -> TAC
Bogard -> TAC
Noctis -> ted
Bogard ->
TAC -> ted
Kiwi ->
ted -> Dark
Kiwi -> Bogard
ted -> Bogard
Until the last stage Tac was on the list as number one, so he and Kiwi try to build up a vote lynch against either darkadmiral or Bogard and they almost made it but thanks to the ability of someone, Ted was the one who was killed.

In that case im sure Kiwipom is a scum and probably Tac also. We should first lynch Kiwi and later we look if the game still continue then Tac would be the next traget.

Vote Lynch Kiwipom @Rej

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am not suspicious: Teddy wanted me dead and had a 2 person lynch against me. Likewise, Kiwi then decided to defend me after she spent hours arguing against me. If she was mafia, then that would’ve been the time to keep with her earlier thoughts and make it a legitimate 3-person lynch I couldn’t get out of.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
My next vote is against Kiwipom.
She and tedxtr try to lynch Bogard, most like to save Tedxtr from the lynch vote. But their action was to late because Tac was to late and his vote didn´t count. In that case im sure @Bogard is a townie and for you Bogard, don´t be mad because I slowly think that Tac is a part of the scums or he just didn´t check it up.

Don´t have manytimes a chance like this, we townies should vote against Kiwipom for sure, she try to save Tedxtr but both failed and she fall into the trapped. Judging by the vote points I think one use a ability:

Until the last stage Tac was on the list as number one, so he and Kiwi try to build up a vote lynch against either darkadmiral or Bogard and they almost made it but thanks to the ability of someone, Ted was the one who was killed.

In that case im sure Kiwipom is a scum and probably Tac also. We should first lynch Kiwi and later we look if the game still continue then Tac would be the next traget.

Vote Lynch Kiwipom @Rej
Don't forget, TAC and Tedx had the same amount of votes. So either one of them would of been killed. But then, I unvoted TAC leaving Tedx with the most votes.

That was when Tedx started panicking and started targetting Dark Admiral and Bogard instead. If I wanted to protect Tedx, I wouldn't have unvoted TAC in the first place.

Votecount:
Kiwi -> TAC
TAC -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
ted -> TAC
Bogard -> TAC
Noctis -> ted
Bogard ->
TAC -> ted
Kiwi ->
ted -> Dark
Kiwi -> Bogard
ted -> Bogard
Votes from last DP. Noctis and TAC are the ones who voted for confirmed mafia ted who got lynched. TAC changed his vote to Bogard after that but it didn't count.
Bogard, Noctis and myself are innocent.

—Teddy was adamant on selling Bogard out.
—Teddy was suspicious of me all game.
—Noctis started this lynch-party.

@Bogard sorry for assuming your guilt.
How are you sure Bogard and Noctis are town (Noctis except for voting for ted, is there any other reasoning you know he is town)?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Votes from last DP. Noctis and TAC are the ones who voted for confirmed mafia ted who got lynched. TAC changed his vote to Bogard after that but it didn't count.

How are you sure Bogard and Noctis are town (Noctis except for voting for ted, is there any other reasoning you know he is town)?
It’s a dumb move for scum to vote and put suspicion on an otherwise well thought of player before that.

I am not suspicious: Teddy wanted me dead and had a 2 person lynch against me. Likewise, Kiwi then decided to defend me after she spent hours arguing against me. If she was mafia, then that would’ve been the time to keep with her earlier thoughts and make it a legitimate 3-person lynch I couldn’t get out of.
Until the last hour you only had Ted lynch vote, Bogard fall up and don´t vote against you and with Noctis voting against Ted, it was to risky, so after attacking you Kiwi choose to manipulate you to vote against Bogard. She and Ted working together to kill of someone else to save ted. They know you was to risky and probably would against Ted too, they miscalculated the minute of the game. They vote together against Bogard, Kiwi try to save Ted.

Don't forget, TAC and Tedx had the same amount of votes. So either one of them would of been killed. But then, I unvoted TAC leaving Tedx with the most votes.
That was the point, it was too risky so you choose the way to manipulate Tac and all vote together against Bogard.
Before you and Ted build up against Tac as he was a scum but you guys failed and then tries to take Tac on our side. Im sure if Tac would vote one minute early, probably Bogard would get lynched. We still don´t know what a ability save Bogard, but judging by your game play and how you and Ted try to build up Bogard and Dark, im sure you are a scum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Until the last hour you only had Ted lynch vote, Bogard fall up and don´t vote against you and with Noctis voting against Ted, it was to risky, so after attacking you Kiwi choose to manipulate you to vote against Bogard. She and Ted working together to kill of someone else to save ted. They know you was to risky and probably would against Ted too, they miscalculated the minute of the game. They vote together against Bogard, Kiwi try to save Ted.
Bogard and Ted voted against me and it’s very easy to assume Kiwi could’ve stirred other people if she joined in too

Status
Not open for further replies.