[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main town reads:
Flower - they were the most productive player

Bogard - each post they made where very full of info, little useless detail as well as very detailed reads and ideas. Not nesccarly townie traits, as scum can do the same but it works for dp1.

Playa - same as a above, just not as detailed

TAC - their interactions with people from what I read were townie. If you want me to find spesific posts I will, but I prefer not to.

Scum reads:
Al- They play very full of themselves, as though they are, as said by players earlier this game, taking control of the match. I'll be back with my quotes and my vote. Hopefully before eod

D

Dragomir

EoD Vote Count
AL - 2 Flower and All Red
Law - 2 Bogard and Playa
Finalbeta - 1 Reborn
Fujishiro - 1 Rej

For failure to reach the majority vote on any player, the lynch has failed.

It is N1.
You have 12 hours to turn in your actions.
This might be extended to 24 if no actions are turned in.

@Fujishiro and @Shura have failed to meet the post quota for this day. He will be mod-blocked.
There are 2 remaining spots for the Colosseum. Please enter so we can get 8.​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Question to the vets here, if a role isn’t revealed is that indicative of a janitor? Don’t know if Mafia has that role or if it’s only in Town of Salem (where most of my experience in these games comes from).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Flower is dead?! RIP to a real one...and based on her interactions yesterday, I think I may know who’s responsible...

Vote Lynch Al Sama, I believe in @Reborn for the moment but he was definitely getting into it with her.
My thoughts exactly. This seems like a very shallow attempt to frame Reborn, based on their arguments the first day.

Al def needs to come in here and do some talking. Give us a reason not to lynch him.

Guys there's something you must know.

I'm a watcher and I watched over Rej tonight. The host noticed me that he has visited Flower tonight hence I'm choosing to reveal you such info in that I'm confident he performed the faction kill and is a mafia member.

Apparently her body was also janitored, that's why you are unaware of her role, so he could also be a janitor, hence still a mafia member.

Rej's suspicious behaviour made me suspect him, and so I chose to investigate.

Vote Lynch Rej

AL sama

Red Haired
@Flower is dead?! RIP to a real one...and based on her interactions yesterday, I think I may know who’s responsible...

Vote Lynch Al Sama, I believe in @Reborn for the moment but he was definitely getting into it with her.
that's exactly what scums wants they want you guys to jump at me based my fight with flower last day

its obvious scum killed her to frame me

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
that's exactly what scums wants they want you guys to jump at me based my fight with flower last day

its obvious scum killed her to frame me
Maybe—but why would scum try hard to kill Flower if she were on the wrong track? Wouldn’t it be in their best interest to allow her to make a case on townies?

There’s a better chance of a break down of communication if you and flowers (assuming you’re town) were at one another’s throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.