[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:christmwai:

I was saying not if you WILL BE PROTECTED AT NIGHT

I had no fears to reveal as a townie last time. I did it IMMEDIATELY
So when was I supposed to reveal my role?
And why shouldn’t I be afraid of Nk?

Again. No one suspected me. No one asked me to claim before I went to bed. FYI, I’m not waking up at 4 am to tell you all I’m Doffy because I need my beauty sleep.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you're sure and that;s why I voted

now answer me does your PM have anything regarding bird cage
Nope.. no pm from anyone:feelscryingman:

I’d like to be excluded from the next round of the game...it’s fun, but I simply don’t have the real-life time to keep up with all the subterfuge. Other than my first, I’ve only been voting based on what I’m told to do, and that’s just not good gamesmanship on my part.
Be with us until this game gets over... I thank you for your efforts.

So when was I supposed to reveal my role?
And why shouldn’t I be afraid of Nk?

Again. No one suspected me. No one asked me to claim
Same as me with this new role of mine. I claimed as soon as my game started lol.

I thought I had something interesting to reveal and so I did.

I wasn't afraid of NK because I had always thought superkill didn't exist except for the Mera.

Reborn

It's night time here so I will be sleeping in sometime....

Man I am not playing this game until my real life work gets over....

AL sama

Red Haired
Same as me with this new role of mine. I claimed as soon as my game started lol.

I thought I had something interesting to reveal and so I did.

I wasn't afraid of NK because I had always thought superkill didn't exist except for the Mera.
beta check your role does it have something regarding bird cage??

Reborn

next game will be town of salam which focuses on mechanics ans much easier to play

you'll like it
This game was real hard to play.....

With claim restrictions I had and majority Lynch requirement just took heavy toll on me and whatever energy was Left got sucked in from me by final gameplay lol

D

Dragomir

@Bogard has been lynched! His role was:
You are Luffy, a member of the Dressrosa Liberators. You win when all threats to mafia have been eliminated.

[Passive - Captain] as the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, you have detection immunity, allowing you to investigate as innocent to investigators.

[Active - G2/3] activate your 2nd and 3rd gear and target a player, allowing you to role block them from performing their action.

[Active - Lucy] using your undercover gladiator name, you won’t be detected by trackers and watchers when performing the faction kill. [2-shots]

[Active - Gear 4: Boundman - LOCKED] in the event that birdcage is unleashed, your ultimate ability, Gear 4 will be unlocked.
@Jew D. Boy has been mod-killed. His role was:
You are Diamante, a member of the Executive Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

[Active - Hero of the Colosseum] declared by Doflamingo and viewed as such by the people, you were bestowed upon this title as the proprietor of the colosseum. Activate this ability during the day phase and your vote will count for 2 during that phase. [1-shot]

[Active - Hira Hira no mi] use your devil fruit to turn either your sword or cape to a flag-like structure. Use the sword to attack your enemies to kill them. Use the cape to protect another player of your choice. Can only choose one.
I was notified that he had screenshotted his role(it got deleted). Generally, I would let this go since he's new but I believe that this is a little too severe to go unpunished as it strongly confirms his role as a town and it be unfair to the anti-town minority; so this must be done.

It is now N4.
You have 12 hours to turn in your actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

@Kiwipom has been killed. Her role was:
You are Doflamingo, an independent. You win when you have united the two town factions under you.

There are two town factions in the game that can’t win with each other. Only you know this. Unite them under you and they can win together. In order to unite them, several characters must die. Both town and scum are mixed in those players.

[Active - My Kingdom] as you now own the Kingdom of Dressrosa, you can find out the identities of those that enter it. You may investigate one of them to see if they are one of the characters that you need to have killed.

[Active - Birdcage] activate your all-powerful devil fruit ability during the day phase to ensnare the people inside. The first 2 players to post after you have used this will have their characters revealed to you. [1-shot]

[Active - Awakening - LOCKED] if a certain user activates their ability, this will be unlocked as well.

It is D5.
With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
You have 12 hours. I'm making it 12 hrs since there's only 5 people. You don't need 24.
@AL sama @NeutralWatcher @Sentinel
@Reborn @Finalbeta

Status
Not open for further replies.