[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know that you are not lying? It seems you voted Rej and TAC immediately agreed without questioning your validity
Well I certaintly have no reason to lie since 1:1 is of no advantage for Mafia. So I have no reason to push for a lynch like this, expecially this early in the game, since Town would proceed lynching me the day right after.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:pepeke:I am Trebol, when I get lynched I explode and kill someone, I have an active ability to control two people but it is just a one shot.
I swear I abstained last night, if finalbeta has some results then he has either fake results, or I got controlled, or someone doofed up.
You seem hardly bothered at all by being vote lynched by several players and accused of murder.

AL sama

Red Haired
Watcher has different variants, I'm the Tracker variant, but fundamentally I'm still a Watchful. That's how Drago made my role at least.
tracker makes sense but not watcher I m sure drago wouldn't make such a silly mistakes
But the two of you have only ever been antagonistic. That's a big leap for scum to assume, especially when having two townies argue it out is better for them.
both of us are threats for scums if kept alive so scums might've used simple logic kill one frame one

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
tracker makes sense but not watcher I m sure drago wouldn't make such a silly mistakes

both of us are threats for scums if kept alive so scums might've used simple logic kill one frame one
But the fact you're both threats to scum and likely to be after each other (as day 1 shows), why wouldn't scum assume you're going to be at each other AGAIN?

I see no benefit to killing both of you. Scum want distractions, and your arguments (alongside Flower and Reborn) seemed like the ideal white noise IF you were all town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You seem hardly bothered at all by being vote lynched by several players and accused of murder.
:tchpepe:dude I had a relaxed day, and I was sure to abstain and now I entered the game and found only trouble, ofcourse I am annoyed, I need to enter my super civillian mode through another angle

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:tchpepe:dude I had a relaxed day, and I was sure to abstain and now I entered the game and found only trouble, ofcourse I am annoyed, I need to enter my super civillian mode through another angle
How do you counter Beta's claim besides saying; "Oh, I'm Trebol hahahaha. Please don't lynch me, if you do, I might explode on you." Because that seems like a very, very cheap reason to keep yourself alive lmao.

Please make a case for why Beta could be lying day 2. Where's the benefit, boss?

AL sama

Red Haired
But the fact you're both threats to scum and likely to be after each other (as day 1 shows), why wouldn't scum assume you're going to be at each other AGAIN?

I see no benefit to killing both of you. Scum want distractions, and your arguments (alongside Flower and Reborn) seemed like the ideal white noise IF you were all town.
if there's an experienced scum than they'd know that we could clear things out by talking

so my suspects are rej beta and red

Bogard

You can't win
Hmm just googled Watcher and Tracker and these were the definitions

The Tracker is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, that player targeted the same night (but not the action the player performed). If that player did not target anyone, the Tracker receives a result of "did not target anyone" or similar.
The Watcher is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).
And if it is the case, then @AL sama is right. If @Finalbeta really is watcher, then he shouldn't be able to tell who @Rej visited at night considering his role only allows him to know who visited his target

So i'd abstain for now until @Denim clarify things at least

Rej

Year of the black beard!
How do you counter Beta's claim besides saying; "Oh, I'm Trebol hahahaha. Please don't lynch me, if you do, I might explode on you." Because that seems like a very, very cheap reason to keep yourself alive lmao.

Please make a case for why Beta could be lying day 2. Where's the benefit, boss?
:endthis:my friend... Beta could be what he claims to be, his investigation results could be faked or I could have been manipulated, that is my honest counter, I have to rewatch, but such traps are easy to set. looking at my own role I can just see how tricky stuff is going to be. In the wort case scenario beta might be a trickster himself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
my suspects are
Beta, Red, Al
suspects doesn't mean absolutely scum, but something is off with them, and yes I consider myself suspicious too, I mean I am motherfucking Trebol
:sabogood:

Hmm just googled Watcher and Tracker and these were the definitions

And if it is the case, then @AL sama is right. If @Finalbeta really is watcher, then he shouldn't be able to tell who @Rej visited at night considering his role only allows him to know who visited his target

So i'd abstain for now until @Denim clarify things at least
This is from the Mafiascum Wiki (most reliable Mafia site) :

The Watcher is an informativerole that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).

Watchers have been seen as each alignment.

This version of Watcher, and only this version of Watcher, is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

Contents
[hide]
Variations
Some moderators will tell Watchers whose targets were not visited by anyone "No Result", which is indistinguishable from the result they would have gotten if the Watcher were Roleblocked.

The Watcher has very few variants; however, there are many related Roles:

• The Tracker learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.
  • The Follower learns what action a player performed, but not who that player targeted.
  • The Watcher learns who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them.
  • The Voyeur learns what actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.
  • The Motion Detector learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.
Previously, the Watcher meant someone who could tell if someone performed an action at Night; this role is now referred to as Reporterand is actually a variant of Tracker/Follower. There is discussion about this here.

It basically says that Tracker is a variant of the Watcher but fundamentally still a Watcher role.

An explanation to why Drago made my role this way could be that this game has no other variants and so he considered my Tracker variant simply as a Watcher role labeling it as "Watcher".

Moreover there's no way an experienced player like me could commit such a silly mistake if mafia. I would have simply claimed Tracker, but I have been very honest about my role.

AL sama

Red Haired
This is from the Mafiascum Wiki (most reliable Mafia site) :

The Watcher is an informativerole that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).

Watchers have been seen as each alignment.

This version of Watcher, and only this version of Watcher, is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

Contents
[hide]
Variations
Some moderators will tell Watchers whose targets were not visited by anyone "No Result", which is indistinguishable from the result they would have gotten if the Watcher were Roleblocked.

The Watcher has very few variants; however, there are many related Roles:

• The Tracker learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.
  • The Follower learns what action a player performed, but not who that player targeted.
  • The Watcher learns who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them.
  • The Voyeur learns what actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.
  • The Motion Detector learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.
Previously, the Watcher meant someone who could tell if someone performed an action at Night; this role is now referred to as Reporterand is actually a variant of Tracker/Follower. There is discussion about this here.

It basically says that Tracker is a variant of the Watcher but fundamentally still a Watcher role.

An explanation to why Drago made my role this way could be that this game has no other variants and so he considered my Tracker variant simply as a Watcher role labeling it as "Watcher".

Moreover there's no way an experienced player like me could commit such a silly mistake if mafia. I would have simply claimed Tracker, but I have been very honest about my role.
an host like drago wouldn't make such a mistake

so can you fully claim so that I can understand whats going on here??

Status
Not open for further replies.