[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiwipom if you just mean that I shouldn't have claimed early, I explained why I did it.

I was confident only one superkill existed in the game, and that was granted by the Mera.

Logically speaking, it was that way.

So since I had results I wanted to show to the Town, I did claim in advance. I didn't do it right off the bat anyway, but with a logic implied.

D

Dragomir

@Kiwipom if you just mean that I shouldn't have claimed early, I explained why I did it.

I was confident only one superkill existed in the game, and that was granted by the Mera.

Logically speaking, it was that way.

So since I had results I wanted to show to the Town, I did claim in advance. I didn't do it right off the bat anyway, but with a logic implied.
Your confidence was your downfall dude. You weren't open to any possibilities whatsoever and kept getting proved wrong by the game mechanics. You're using your mafia experience incorrectly. It isn't meant to be sure about a bunch of stuff, it's quite the opposite. It allows you to be aware that anything can happen in the game. Your experience should tell you that the host can do whatever he wants to as long as it's balanced. Mafia vengeful can happen; 5 invests can happen; 2 role modifiers can happen. The game experience you have collected should lead you to have an open mind, not a closed/fixed one.

Remember this Beta. I wish for you to improve your game as I do believe that you can become better. As long as you get your head out your own ass.

Your confidence was your downfall dude. You weren't open to any possibilities whatsoever and kept getting proved wrong by the game mechanics. You're using your mafia experience incorrectly. It isn't meant to be sure about a bunch of stuff, it's quite the opposite. It allows you to be aware that anything can happen in the game. Your experience should tell you that the host can do whatever he wants to as long as it's balanced. Mafia vengeful can happen; 5 invests can happen; 2 role modifiers can happen. The game experience you have collected should lead you to have an open mind, not a closed/fixed one.

Remember this Beta. I wish for you to improve your game as I do believe that you can become better. As long as you get your head out your own ass.
No man you can't quite come up with anything as long as the game is balanced lol.

You are destroying the meaning of game mechanics if you do.

D

Dragomir

No man you can't quite come up with anything as long as the game is balanced lol.

You are destroying the meaning of game mechanics if you do.
But dude, I literally just did. I'm not destroying anything as long as the set rules are still in place. Uninformed majority vs informed minority. That is mafia at it's core. Keep that same core and do whatever the fuck you want with the rest and it's still mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.