[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I don't see why a vig would kill noctis cuz he wasn't active much
I argued this very simple point:
Ryoka cant be in the same team as Shinigami.

He argued agasint it.

My reasoning:
Ryoka want to rescue Rukia while Shinigami want her dead. Therfore cannot be in the same team.

His reasoning:
Ryoka want to rescue Rukia while Shinigami wants to eliminate all threats to town. Therfore can be in the same team being as thier intrests dont conflict.
Not all shinigami wants Rukia dead. Renji, Ganju want Rukia to be alice. Byakuya later also wanted Rukia to he alice.

Not all shinigami wants Rukia dead. Renji, Ganju want Rukia to be alice. Byakuya later also wanted Rukia to he alice.
Yes. But thier mission was to kill her. Like thier job. So I'm assuming thier main role is to get her killed. I'm not considering the small individual objectives that may or may not exist.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Since we don't got any information about set up from Lynch and nk, it's better we drop this set up argument for now..

I am going to re read thread so won't be replying for next few hours.

Since yesterday we didn't talk anything concrete....

I will be picking up on an fishy interaction or any post that reflected inconsistency in a user behaviour....and would be quoting here.

So let's do this.....

N

NeutralWatcher

Ryoka cannot be mafia. Mafia goal is to eliminated threat to town while Ryoka goal is to save Rukia not to destroy Soul Society so Ryoka could be indie or townie.

There are 4 members of etika from Ichigo, Sabo, Orihime, Uryu and having 4 indies are unlikely.

Kenpachi might be indie seeing from storyline he did his own thing after Ochigo defeated him which makes 5 indies so i think Ryoka is townie

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wolf vs Village. Or mafia vs town.
Well, I'm a fan of dogs but can't say I'm a wolf.
Welcome tac....missed me?

Can you give us your reads as you were highly active yesterday?
If you haven't already, feel free to go back to pages 5 thru 7 to catch my theory on this game. Can't remember the exact page.

Town

All Red — They seem to have too much knowledge pertaining to win conditions for town, and to be confidentially stating them for them to be scum. That's too much of a gamble if someone calls you out on it.

Krogothwolf — Has been very cooperative on trying to understand the set up of the game, attempts to undo confusion. Maybe hasn't been scum hunting as much, but I'm confident in their town-i-ness.

MonkeD Luffy — That slip on page 3 really makes me think he has a town aligned role at the very least.

Denim — I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Seems passive so far, but the conversation was about Bleach moreson than the game (though both at the same time). I'd like to see more from him this day phase.

Neutral

Enelminemreborn — Have they posted?

Akai2 — Can't remember anything about them

Reborn — They were not able to be around yesterday until the night phase, IIRC.

Jack — Did they post?

Rej — I can't remember his posts, but I think he voted me on weird conditions.

Celestia — Curious about her. She's supposed to be a real experienced and good mafia player. Like with Denim, I'll suspect her greatly if she doesn't do much today.

Scum

None so far.

C

Celestia

I argued this very simple point:
Ryoka cant be in the same team as Shinigami.

He argued agasint it.

My reasoning:
Ryoka want to rescue Rukia while Shinigami want her dead. Therfore cannot be in the same team.

His reasoning:
Ryoka want to rescue Rukia while Shinigami wants to eliminate all threats to town. Therfore can be in the same team being as thier intrests dont conflict.
ok I see
Could you point out specific things that made you think this way about their back n forth?
both are sure about what make the factions
Red says it is fishy to coinsider these guys town
tac denies and defend mdl statement in his theory about having 2 town factions
Red voted Tac and Tac kept on ssaying that her reasons were trash or something like that
I don't see how they both could be on the same faction it's more about their opinions rather than someone being more sus than the other
do you mean u agree with red or tac ideas about the setup ?

D

Dragomir

ok I see
Red voted Tac and Tac kept on ssaying that her reasons were trash or something like that
I don't see how they both could be on the same faction it's more about their opinions rather than someone being more sus than the other

Do you think one is particularly W or V over the other?

N

NeutralWatcher

ok I see

I agree with TAC. Not all shinigami are scum. I can only think Gin and Tousen.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh yes before I go to read thread....too much safe play from you all...we need reactions

Vote Lynch krogothwolf

C

Celestia

Like, do you think Red is more wolf than TAC? Something like that.
Red is talking in a way that she is confident about what she says not cuz she knows bleach but cuz she is town
so for now I am leaning on her to be town
TAC don't sound necessarily fishy :unsure: and there are ppl who agree with his thoughts
but this whole going back and forth is interesting

I think I would rather lynch someone who is more fishy rn and leave these two for later

I posted a bit.

So far now seems like the two ppl being voted
Are picked cuz of the theme stuff and also has opposing thoughts on the setup, interesting

Which is I don't support cuz I think thoughts about setup can be cleared while playing more
Making a day 1 lynch based on read would have been better but it seems there aren't much game talking rather than hundreds of posts about x faction being town or scum
I'm kind of confused about this. It seems reasonable to talk about certain roles in the arc if you have some knowledge on it and are providing good explanations on who would be scum or town from the story. From their discussions the previous day they both provided enough to have some reasonable explanations from a couple people to lynch.

Ryoka cannot be mafia. Mafia goal is to eliminated threat to town while Ryoka goal is to save Rukia not to destroy Soul Society so Ryoka could be indie or townie.

There are 4 members of etika from Ichigo, Sabo, Orihime, Uryu and having 4 indies are unlikely.

Kenpachi might be indie seeing from storyline he did his own thing after Ochigo defeated him which makes 5 indies so i think Ryoka is townie
From what I remember, didn't Shunsui and Ukitake do something during the execution? They tried blocking Yamamota, but I forget why.

Status
Not open for further replies.