Controversial Gear 5 doesnt have this aura, im sorry

Also is this thread talking about the transformation design wise or plot wise cuz everyone started talking about the story now.

I think design wise Naruto > Luffy for his pre-KCM forms and SO6P form. Luffy's G2 > KCM 1+

If we including Bleach then it clears in terms of design :myman:

Yea Naruto form isn't connected intrinsically with the main plot. It is has nothing to do with the main plot. It is something Kishi created out his ass last minute and then admittedly copied it off from Tom and Jerry. Ops wait I am thinking of the wrong series.

Post automatically merged:

I think only ennies lobby is comparable to best of naruto arcs and arguably superior.

Ennies lobby > All the other naruto arcs > = Marine ford > Pre skip OP >> Post skip OP > Shinobi war arc = Wano arc
Katekage rescue arc, Sasuke retrieval Arc, Pain Arc, and Tenchi Bridge arc are all mid

Only other thing I’m going to say is Naruto has way too many transformations. It’s almost as ridiculous as Goku and Ichigo. And many of them are hardly distinct from each other to where you wonder why they even exist.

And Baryon Mode is one of the worst, most illogical, and underwhelming “power-ups” I’ve ever read.

Total one-note asspull whose only purpose was to permanently write out Naruto from any further relevancy by killing off Kurama.