General Chat

To afraid to learn the truth? No harm watching the videos or even browsing.
No one who is sane wants to know your truth. I want actual evidence from studies, investigations, etc that prove points. I dont listen to conspiracy theories.

I can list them out too.

Voter Fraud is Rampant... no proof

Global Warming doesn't exist.... the scientist disagree

Seal Team 6 didn't kill Bin Laden.... LOLZ

Also what happened to Trump eliminating the debt and deficit? Asking for myself and @Jew D. Boy

No one who is sane wants to know your truth. I want actual evidence from studies, investigations, etc that prove points. I dont listen to conspiracy theories.

I can list them out too.

Voter Fraud is Rampant... no proof

Global Warming doesn't exist.... the scientist disagree

Seal Team 6 didn't kill Bin Laden.... LOLZ

Also what happened to Trump eliminating the debt and deficit? Asking for myself and @Jew D. Boy
So this is made up? IDC it's on YT...

Also, incorrect ballots vs illegally voting are 2 different things, the people working at the polls catch false ballots hence being fraudulent, for example when you send in a mail in ballot your signature has to match your original signature when you got the ballot, simple stuff like that to prevent illegal voting
Post automatically merged:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

Out of the millions that vote, a thousand cases of voter fraud through out the years

@Jew D. Boy look at the numbers LOL
Post automatically merged:

Did you know Tim pool is a Liberal. Quiet Outspoken about being so.
MR. Brainwashed can't even look into things fully.
Oh... he's liberal so everything he says against the left is apparantly true, he has no "agenda" at all hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Last edited:
When Trump goes on ranting and scathing tweets everyday about people that say bad things about him... we're the babies LOL

He got mad and started complaining at 60 minutes interviewer when the woman said she was going to ask him "tough questions"
Oh no, trump hurt your feelings.
So what. Have some thick Skin. Biden gets it easy.

Biden Gonna go hide in his basement so he doesn't embarrass himself once again.

Oh no, trump hurt your feelings.
So what. Have some thick Skin. Biden gets it easy.

Biden Gonna go hide in his basement so he doesn't embarrass himself once again.
Should you be telling trump to "have some thick skin?" Just sayin.

He's the one that goes on ranting tweets retweeting QAnon, refuses to release his tax returns, and complains about "The MEDIA" except for Real News Fair and Balanced FOX NEWS with Most Honest On Air talent Such as Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson

Should you be telling trump to "have some thick skin?" Just sayin.

He's the one that goes on ranting tweets retweeting QAnon, refuses to release his tax returns, and complains about "The MEDIA" except for Real News Fair and Balanced FOX NEWS with Most Honest On Air talent Such as Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson
So what he says Offends you either way?
He can't speak his own mind?
Hannity's a fuckwad. Carlson isn't terrible, He's a counter to the rhetoric the left spew out.
The Media is terrible. Covering half truths and covering up what looks bad for them or the party they back. I seen it, Did you not hear about how they aren't really covering the Hunter Biden Emails.... That's some shady ass shit. And you still want to vote for him.
Biden putting Biden first, not the American People.