General Chat

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Bro? Lmao im a gal .. My nick was picked from a manga called #black_lagoon of a character aka balalaika
Ohhh, sorry hahaha.
But point still stands. The sketch is about a russian submarine which is docked in Norway, they claim that they're just "underwater fishing". But the news reporter is like "you understand that you're fishing illegaly within the borders of norway?"
Then they're like "Oh, but, haha, we can't see the border underwater"

Ohhh, sorry hahaha.
But point still stands. The sketch is about a russian submarine which is docked in Norway, they claim that they're just "underwater fishing". But the news reporter is like "you understand that you're fishing illegaly within the borders of norway?"
Then they're like "Oh, but, haha, we can't see the border underwater"
Lmafo thats so hilarious and actualy thee character i mentioned is russian as well btw :)

Hey, i didn't know where to ask this so i came here
I was making a new Thread & saved Draft & was editing it for 2 days but today it's gone!
Can anyone tell me what could be the problem or if there is a Mod i can tag to help me with this
It was a long Theory, i don't want to re-write it

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was making a new Thread & saved Draft & was editing it for 2 days but today it's gone!
Can anyone tell me what could be the problem or if there is a Mod i can tag to help me with this
You'd probably have to ask a mod I guess. @Natalija

We can't see anyone's drafts or anything, it's possible you deleted it or not saved it accidentally :catcry:

AL sama

Red Haired
maybe you didn't touch the draft for 24 hours so it got deleted