General Chat

How close are you to creating the Philosoper stone now? Are you reaching the realms of transcendance yet?
It's factually possible to create Gold from other elements using a nuclear reactor but it's still damn expensive one would lose a lot of money by selling the gold they produced to produce new gold.

Basically gold is the chemical element with 79 protons in each atomic nucleus and same number of electrons outside. Every atom containing 79 protons in the nucleus is a gold atom, so all it takes is to assemble the right combination by bombarding the atom with neutrons.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It's factually possible to create Gold from other elements using a nuclear reactor but it's still damn expensive one would lose a lot of money by selling the gold they produced to produce new gold.

Basically gold is the chemical element with 79 protons in each atomic nucleus and same number of electrons outside. Every atom containing 79 protons in the nucleus is a gold atom, so all it takes is to assemble the right combination by bombarding the atom with neutrons.
Very true, but I don't know if we have the technology to achieve this just yet. But yeah, it should be possible in theory to create gold, it just takes a lot of energy
Post automatically merged:

Talk to me, anyone, I need to kill some time

Last edited:
Very true, but I don't know if we have the technology to achieve this just yet. But yeah, it should be possible in theory to create gold, it just takes a lot of energy
Post automatically merged:

Talk to me, anyone, I need to kill some time
Did some of you guys invest in Gold ?

I'm tired of "fictional globalized money"