General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah, I was just really overwhelmed yesterday
I'm working on tackling the problems giving me stress one by one...it'll take some time tho

hbu? the last time you said you were trying to quit smoking, how is it going?
Hmm good. See stress management is not easy. It's really difficult and I can totally understand it.

All I will say is self realize that on what aspects or events you have control and on what you don't? Most of the time it's things on which we don't have control gives us stress. Then comes change in attitude.

Try meditation and some yoga. It will really help you gain more control over your senses and thoughts.

Smoking? Nah.. Its the same. It got messed up due to certain event in my personal life recently lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hmm good. See stress management is not easy. It's really difficult and I can totally understand it.

All I will say is self realize that on what aspects or events you have control and on what you don't? Most of the time it's things on which we don't have control gives us stress. Then comes change in attitude.

Try meditation and some yoga. It will really help you gain more control over your senses and thoughts.

Smoking? Nah.. Its the same. It got messed up due to certain event in my personal life recently lol
ah, sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better

and that is some solid advice, I think I might try yoga but last time I tried, I quit because I didn't have the patience lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
light up cigs after cigs . that is purpose of life @Kiwipom @Reborn
Lol! For time being yes but as time passes by it starts affecting our will power and mental capacity to take decisions and hard steps..

ah, sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better

and that is some solid advice, I think I might try yoga but last time I tried, I quit because I didn't have the patience lmao
It's okay. I don't mind harsh circumstances or events.

Lol! Patience is the key for everything. Just now you said, you started working on your problems but it will take some time. That's patience. So you have this trait.

All you need is to believe in yourself and calm your mind and forget about things which aren't in your control while focusing on those which are in your control.

Mediation and yoga will help you achieve this. Start with only 15 mins. It's not that you lack patience but it seems you are fickle minded thus you find difficulty in keeping your mind still and focused.

So if that makes you happy then why to blame them? Infact, you should appreciate them as their act provides you opportunity to do something that makes you happy.. You should be thankful to them for making you happy
seeing gaytards in their misery after Zoro endup tag teaming Orochi will be my award