General Chat

*Sigh* So I got a problem. I'm a lady with a very noticeable Irish temper. So much so that I get into fights over minor disagreements and opinions much to my own hurt. Here's the thing, it only hurts me, and now I've thought about everything from avoiding most threads, to just not posting, to even considering account deletion. Maybe just ignore people and not respond would be best?

In any case, I've really got to stop feeding the trolls.
:namiriously:
A simple block would be easier. After all, that features existed for a reason.

Nah, I've been doing pretty well in avoiding people unless absolutely necessary. I do have to make some runs to the grocery store and such this weekend though to return a few things and pick up some necessary items for around the house.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Lot's of complaints about too much food supply, yet nothing is being done about cutting the cost or delivering it to food banks. Especially since it's beneficial for food not to come from regular donors during these times.

H

Homelander

Same thing happened in 1919-1920 , Great depression lead to communism , this will change America for ever . We'll see more versions of bernie sanders as things proceed .

I cannot fathom the No.1 country in the world lack universal health care when country like Zimbabwe have it .