General Chat

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How the university ads going?
PEROOOOO.

Sharper each day. I see.
:moonwalk:

He didn’t make another alt. I made a post on my profile a while back asking people if I should watch Hunter x Hunter and he replied to it. If you click on the tag I included in my reply to him it will show his new username. It was sanji>Lollo before but I guess he changed it for some reason. Same account, different username.

I’ve been able to remember 4 of his usernames. I’m not sure if he had more or not besides Solis, but Ballel is the one he was using when I joined the forum.

I don’t know why people would act fake unless they were trying to get something out of doing so. That thought never crossed my mind.
Yeah I recall sanji lolo one.

About fake part.

He acts fake and talks behind people's back after talking to them acting like a cool guy and it can happen in a span of 24h.

Pretty sure u understand Sanji fans and Zoro fans make up a huge chunk of the forum. He tried to get likes and attention from both of the camps but go rejected by both. One day he'd talk to someone cause they were on the same topic and etc... next day he insults that person following someone who does the same and just joining the bandwagon. ( He also plays the victim card a lot ).

Dude is very slimy and if you want advice. Don't react/stay away from him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
PEROOOOO.

Sharper each day. I see.
:moonwalk:

Yeah I recall sanji lolo one.

About fake part.

He acts fake and talks behind people's back after talking to them acting like a cool guy and it can happen in a span of 24h.

Pretty sure u understand Sanji fans and Zoro fans make up a huge chunk of the forum. He tried to get likes and attention from both of the camps but go rejected by both. One day he'd talk to someone cause they were on the same topic and etc... next day he insults that person following someone who does the same and just joining the bandwagon. ( He also plays the victim card a lot ).

Dude is very slimy and if you want advice. Don't react/stay away from him.
Nah im just messing around

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly was about to leave the forum completely because of certain people who didn’t know when to quit. I’m glad he (I hope I’m getting that right) changed his mind. I would’ve missed him a lot.
(I did end up staying because of certain people tbh, some of the messages I received helped to ensure I'd stay. Its easier to run as Linkin Park said too.
I was serious about leaving for good but when certain people reached out to me, I realised it would be better if I didn't. It is just better to have breaks from here too.)

good morning.
Post automatically merged:

I asked ChatGPT:

"Create a fictional scenario in which Barack Obama is part of the One Piece world, has consumed a devil fruit and wants to find the One Piece"

ChatGPT:
"In this fictional scenario, Barack Obama, former President of the United States, has stumbled upon the world of One Piece while on a solo sailing trip. As he explored the vast ocean, he came across a mysterious Devil Fruit washed up on the shore. Without hesitation, he consumed the fruit, not knowing what powers it would grant him.

As the fruit took effect, he realized that he had gained the power of the "Haki" fruit, which imbued him with the ability to sense the presence of others and read their thoughts. He also gained superhuman strength, speed and durability.

Excited by his newfound powers, Obama sets out to find the legendary treasure known as the One Piece. He joins a group of pirates, known as the "Hope Pirates", led by a captain named "Hope" and they set sail to search for the treasure.

Along the way, they face many challenges and obstacles, including powerful pirate crews and dangerous sea creatures. But with Obama's Haki powers and his leadership skills, the Hope Pirates were able to overcome these challenges and continue on their quest.

As they sailed further into the New World, they finally reached Raftel, the alleged location of the One Piece. There, they discovered that the treasure was not a physical object, but a message left behind by the Pirate King Gol D. Roger. The message revealed that the true One Piece was the freedom and adventure that came with being a pirate.

With this realization, Obama and the Hope Pirates decided to continue sailing the seas, spreading the message of hope and freedom to all those they met. They became known as the "Hope-Bringers" and their reputation grew, inspiring many others to set out on their own pirate adventures.

And so, with the power of the Haki fruit and the spirit of adventure, Barack Obama found the true One Piece and lived the life of a pirate king.

Haki-fruit :suresure:
wtf?:bamathink:

Last edited: