General Chat

Lol Erkan legit?You really open up a second Yonkou group, the reason for that was funny asf, he said that I been a spy of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and that I never downplay Admirals(which is true I respect both Admirals and Yonkous), so he decide to open up a second group and he did it lmao.
:suresure::suresure:
Well doesn´t matter for me, I'm a observer of most fandoms, neutral :)
Only when it come to Blackbeard, my Goat, im perhaps not neutral.
:myman:

No where did I prove you right

The post in question was on a profile post between her and a chap called dizzy some at who was not a zoro fan.
You don't even know what happened yet you speaking on it spaz
Dizzy, den den and whoever enabled them (you included) literally bullied someone out of the forum. Because she badmouthed us, when worst gen is a known toxic forum, it's no secret.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dizzy, den den and whoever enabled them literally bullied someone out of the forum. Because she badmouthed us, when worst gen is a known toxic forum, it's no secret.
She left herself.

A mod shouldn't be someone who badmouths the forum and tells people not to join. That's common sense 101 something you lack.
Plus she was one of the oj mods who did a cull.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol Erkan legit?You really open up a second Yonkou group, the reason for that was funny asf, he said that I been a spy of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and that I never downplay Admirals(which is true I respect both Admirals and Yonkous), so he decide to open up a second group and he did it lmao.
I’ve said it multiple times, I really wish I had as much power as Erkan thinks I do lmfaooo. I wish I had multiple mods in my pocket and mods censored Admiral haters at my request.

You would think all the times I tried publicly and unsuccessfully to get Tejas banned would be enough to convince Erkan that I can’t do shit lol.

We’re entering medical diagnosis territory
:risicheck:

:kobeha: You fucking spy !