General Chat

then stop instigating and backing up sasaki
I would, I didn't reply for 1 day but these trolls keep talking about this shit for nonstop 2 days :suresure: @ZenZu kept asking about my opinion for some reason, and even ''moderator'' Jiihad gossipping here about me, Shiroyru, ZKKboys and Lee's crew obviously won't stop lying and slandering without proof. Not sure whats wrong about these people. Simply use PM if you have personal problem.

If I posted Sasaki Kojiro’s lies the mods would delete them since he’s been banned for them before lol.
It was really just a little game of mine and I was bored. But partially 90% of what was written in that Tag was true.
You've been racist with NDULE (she used to say that a lot when active), you've been xenophobic with me several times, and finally we can interpret part of your comment (that time as a death threat against me). LOL

What was written in that TAG was absolutely true, at some point in this forum you did one of those 3 things listed.
You ugly duckling.

Were you so afraid of people finding out that you had already done any of those things I listed?
Which automatically ran to ask me to withdraw the signature. LOL

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I would, I didn't reply for 1 day but these trolls keep talking about this shit for nonstop 2 days :suresure: @ZenZu kept asking about my opinion for some reason, and even ''moderator'' Jiihad gossipping here about me, Shiroyru, ZKKboys and Lee's crew obviously won't stop lying and slandering without proof. Not sure whats wrong about these people. Simply use PM if you have personal problem.
That's true, thanks for answering my question.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It was really just a little game of mine and I was bored. But partially 90% of what was written in that Tag was true.
You've been racist with NDULE (she used to say that a lot when active), you've been xenophobic with me several times, and finally we can interpret part of your comment (that time as a death threat against me). LOL

What was written in that TAG was absolutely true, at some point in this forum you did one of those 3 things listed.
You ugly duckling.

Were you so afraid of people finding out that you had already done any of those things I listed?
Alright all that other bullshit aside lol, when was I ever racist to Ndule? Not once do I recall Ndule accusing me of being a racist. Me and him got into it a lot but he never called me a racist lol, not sure what you’re talking about. Ndule had racial run ins with other thirsty Gen users but I was never a part of all that lol.

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson did Ndule ever call me a racist? This is the first I’m hearing of this. I know Kojiro is deranged but I’m for real curious. Lol

Alright all that other bullshit aside lol, when was I ever racist to Ndule? Not once do I recall Ndule accusing me of being a racist. Me and him got into it a lot but he never called me a racist lol, not sure what you’re talking about. Ndule had racial run ins with other thirsty Gen users but I read never a part of all that lol.

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson did Ndule ever call me a racist? This is the first I’m hearing of this. I know Kojiro is deranged but I’m for real curious. Lol
Chances are you don't even remember your own name, much less remember the times you've been racist towards someone. LOL You need to ask NDULE now and not me, after all she was the one who claimed such things. LOL

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Gorosei Lee Hung , the moderators still haven't confirmed the existence of any of my alts, are you sure this alt exists or are you just lying?

I will accept an apology from you and that this will not happen again, okay? LOL
I’m sure. I already posted a schizo quote of yours where you confused your personalities, the mods don’t need to butt in to confirm what I’ve already quoted you as doing. Lol

I’m sure. I already posted a schizo quote of yours where you confused your personalities, the mods don’t need to butt in to confirm what I’ve already quoted you as doing. Lol
First, I have already explained the reason for the comment and given my reasons.

1st - I used an example which was Redon, stated that I was following the same logic that he applies to himself in spoilers.

2nd - I have already tried to explain it to you in a different way.

3rd - All I can do now is ask you if there is any pending question in your empty head regarding the subject...

I know I need to be patient with you "L"EE, because I know that understanding something takes time and that you need to process the information, but damn, the time you take is too much, man, even my dog processes faster.

I have been clear and concise in my explanations and even went as far as to mark the people responsible for checking the matter. If any doubts arise in your little head, I am open to dialogue to clear up this doubt, okay?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You don't post a lot but whenever I see you say something it usually has substance and is reasonable
This shit all jokes for me, I could care less. Pre I ate ya tho doggie

Ahh, a PUBLIC FC where people crack jokes and shit as opposed to a private chat….that’s a completely comparable take…..

You ugly duckling.

Goodness gracious grief. :rolaugh:

If Major had actually done what you are claiming he did then:

I) Why did you not screenshot the actual supposedly racist stuff instead of creating a falsified DM that never existed?

II) Why didn't you report him?

"My falsified DM edit was justified because the mean man I coincidentally hate really did in fact, actually do the things that I claimed he did in my doctored DM!!!"
-Sasaki, February 2023.