General Chat

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Like I said I’m not reopening old wounds. He and I both said shit to each other we shouldn’t have said, and I was happy to forget all that and even apologized to him until he tried to frame me as being a racist murderer, lol. My apology to him for those insults still stands as does my apology to anybody else I insulted in the past, especially given recent events with users passing away.

Certainly not the fucking N word though, Jesus lol.

The mods deleted my comment and gave me warning points . TAC told me he would ban me if it happened again. What exactly did I get away with?

You got banned because you tried to frame me for death threats and when the mods told you to take the fake death threats down, you insulted them and refused to listen. Lol
Lies again, I never said that. laughter. Ask any of the moderators if I sent that signature to them in an attempt to incriminate you in the first place.

Unwanted content is removed from the site or edited, and that's what happened. WG does not keep unwanted content and xenophobic, racist, and life threatening comments are removed and this is what happened after our discussion in which he was xenophobic several times
Then why didn't you screenshot the supposed evidence before it's supposed deletion? :risitameh:
I mean do you really think I would put a signature without owning no reason ?
Considering how petty you are, yes. I do expect that of you. Lel.
Do you want me to post screenshots of LEE apologizing in the PM where he insisted on adding all the moderators? LMAO
I want you to post some actual evidence of the supposed posts that happened. Not the falsified, fake, doctored post that you completely made up. :ihaha:
Oh shit look the guy forged a signature of a guy who just got xenophobic towards him, let's ban him but let the xenophobe get away with it, let's just "edit the comments". And first of all you're already lied to because I never intended to ban Lee.

The purpose of the signature was to show that LEE was a xenophobic person, more why did you write that in the signature? Because LEE's comments being xenophobic have been edited.
"Waaahhhhh!!! Why don't they believe my obviously fake edit!!!! :risitasad:"

Ok I'm not picking sides here
But I saw you do that
I can't post it and it's very likely that I will be banned for exposing behavior that members have already done on the forum.

If you are xenophobic with me and I post it in my signature but change it a bit, you will only get an alert but I will be banned for exposing your xenophobia, we have to keep it a secret that you are someone xenophobic ok?

I can't post it and it's very likely that I will be banned for exposing behavior that members have already done on the forum.

If you are xenophobic with me and I post it in my signature but change it a bit, you will only get an alert but I will be banned for exposing your xenophobia, we have to keep it a secret that you are someone xenophobic ok?
Bloke makes shit up, gets pissed when no one believes him. :risitameh:

Then why didn't you screenshot the supposed evidence before it's supposed deletion? :risitameh:

Considering how petty you are, yes. I do expect that of you. Lel.

I want you to post some actual evidence of the supposed posts that happened. Not the falsified, fake, doctored post that you completely made up. :ihaha:

"Waaahhhhh!!! Why don't they believe my obviously fake edit!!!! :risitasad:"
Lee just admitted that he insulted me about a lot of things, you didn't read that right? Since your mouth will be busy with something else. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Like I said I’m not reopening old wounds. He and I both said shit to each other we shouldn’t have said, and I was happy to forget all that and even apologized to him until he tried to frame me as being a racist murderer, lol. My apology to him for those insults still stands as does my apology to anybody else I insulted in the past, especially given recent events with users passing away.

Certainly not the fucking N word though, Jesus lol.
@Owl Ki

Lee just admitted that he insulted me about a lot of things, you didn't read that right? Since your mouth will be busy with something else. LOL
You calling me a mentally challenged, inbred, knuckle dragging troglodyte would be an attempt to insult me. It wouldn't make you a racist now would it? :risicheck:

Anything else you want to be disingenuous about?

To paint the full picture here, this is nothing new. It's very consistent with Erkan and Sasaki's past actions and behaviors in the past.

With Erkan, he constantly lies about members by accusing them of being undercover Zoro/Admiral fans and spreading the word. He's accused mods of having secret PMs with admiral/sword fans to surpress yonko fans. He has accused the mod team of protecting Zoro fans. He called Luffy fans Zoro fans in disguise saying "Luffy fans wouldn't praise Zoro." He's called @Blackbeard a secret Admiral fan for an unfavorable comment about BB. He even accused @Shiroyru of being a Zoro fan of all things over one disagreement about Zoro vs Teach. This cultish behavior is seen again today with the revelation that he has banned Iam25 and Shiroryu from his PMs over a petty disagreement. Massive hypocrisy by being the one with the secret PMs plotting shit.

Then we have Sasaki Kojiro/Kaido D Stronger who is infamous for his bait threads, complaining about slander. The same guy who admitted to faking a PM about Lee and putting it into his signature as an attempt to get him banned. Again he admitted to it. He even tried to hold the mod team hostage by saying he won't delete the signature unless we ban Lee. Lee was no saint either but still.

So with this, I recommend just ignoring these guy's ramblings. They ain't gonna change and this won't be the last petty yet consistent revelation I'm sure. Again, it's just so incredibly petty at this point.
Wtf a moderator writing essays about gossips. Dude this is not healthy you know this right?

For 1, calling someone fanboy of a character is not the same as lying like ''asking for likes in his PM''.

Everyone is fanboying over another character everyone can think differently about how they act about fanboying according to their agenda.

@Blackbeard voted for Akainu in top 50 Strongest character alive poll instead of voting for BB, WTF are you talking about? Get your facts straight.

Why you are making this shitty comments so I can debunk it easily?
:suresure:

As for the PM.

The fact that you and other trolls even know about the PM thing just proves my point these people can't be trusted. Why the hell they even mention PM in public unless they aren't insulted or something?

Its a PM.

He can make a PM as well and call everyone who cares?

Why is this even a thing is beyond me, let alone bringing this shit up on public, then lying about me is beyond pathetic, they really need help.

Not even mention for 2 days some trolls, ZKKboys and Lee, and other Admiral fans talking about it on this thread is also the same pathetic behaviour. Pure butthurt nothing more.

The things Shiroyru lied:
1- He said it was only me kicked him out, and you still repeat this shit despite I made it clear it wasn't just me didn't want him in PM. This is a blatant lie and the fact that you still repeating this shit despite I said its a lie makes you a liar as well. But I am not surprised because you accused me about something related to Shanks and translator Arthur iirc and you never proved your claim as well, thats how you are.

2- Shiroyru said I asked for likes, if that was true why he never mentioned that until he got kicked out? And I asked for the screenshot where I asked for the likes exactly, he never showed it. Lee also keep lying about it as well as other trolls who never even asked for proof for that, just as you believe every shit they say. Which makes them liars as well.

These 2 are blatant lies. Calling people fanboy especially when we know Blackbeard named user publicly voted for Akainu in the poll, then blame me for saying he is Akainu fanboy is just funny.

To think that another ''moderator'' talking about this shitty gossip thing either due to his bias or butthurt I don't know its pathetic as well. PM is PM, you don't bring that shit to public. Obviously Shiroyru was so butthurt he not only start to talk about PM on public, he even kept lying about it. And this guy here not only thinks its ok to talk about PM stuff on public, he even repeats the blatant lies that Shiroyru produced.

I don’t why Sasaki Kojirō acting like cry baby over this ?
Who care if Lee is racist murder guy ? None will affect me , I have seen worst racists stuff on internet like YouTube comments. You tough up and ignore them , (wish I troll them but it is childish, lol )
Heck Lee is left wing auto guy , but does not affect me .
People insult each other like nothing in internet. As Christian , people will talk shit against Christianity since 1990s. Yet I don’t feel anything like , I just ignore theses people lol.

You calling me a mentally challenged, inbred, knuckle dragging troglodyte would be an attempt to insult me. It wouldn't make you a racist now would it? :risicheck:

What are you feeling right now? Are you hurt or offended? Did I attack your physical appearance among other things? I may have gone a bit overboard with you and crossed the line on how much power words have and failed in my responsibility to use them in a respectful and considerate manner. In this case, little boy, if you are in any way feeling hurt, offended, crying on the ground, or shouting in pain, I apologize.

I'm off topic, lol.

The fact that you and other trolls even know about the PM thing just proves my point these people can't be trusted. Why the hell they even mention PM in public unless they aren't insulted or something?

Its a PM.
:goyea:

Not even mention for 2 days some trolls, ZKKboys and Lee, and other Admiral fans t
Lee is a seperate category :ihaha:

These 2 are blatant lies. Calling people fanboy especially when we know Blackbeard named user publicly voted for Akainu in the poll
:lawsigh:

Who care if Lee is racist murder guy ?
:kaidowhat:

Wtf a moderator writing essays about gossips. Dude this is not healthy you know this right?

For 1, calling someone fanboy of a character is not the same as lying like ''asking for likes in his PM''.

Everyone is fanboying over another character everyone can think differently about how they act about fanboying according to their agenda.

@Blackbeard voted for Akainu in top 50 Strongest character alive poll instead of voting for BB, WTF are you talking about? Get your facts straight.

Why you are making this shitty comments so I can debunk it easily?
:suresure:

As for the PM.

Its a PM.

He can make a PM as well and call everyone who cares?

Why is this even a thing is beyond me, let alone bringing this shit up on public, then lying about me is beyond pathetic, they really need help.

Not even mention for 2 days some trolls, ZKKboys and Lee, and other Admiral fans talking about it on this thread is also the same pathetic behaviour. Pure butthurt nothing more.

The things Shiroyru lied:
1- He said it was only me kicked him out, and you still repeat this shit despite I made it clear it wasn't just me didn't want him in PM. This is a blatant lie and the fact that you still repeating this shit despite I said its a lie makes you a liar as well. But I am not surprised because you accused me about something related to Shanks and translator Arthur iirc and you never proved your claim as well, thats how you are.

2- Shiroyru said I asked for likes, if that was true why he never mentioned that until he got kicked out? And I asked for the screenshot where I asked for the likes exactly, he never showed it. Lee also keep lying about it as well as other trolls who never even asked for proof for that, just as you believe every shit they say. Which makes them liars as well.

These 2 are blatant lies. Calling people fanboy especially when we know Blackbeard named user publicly voted for Akainu in the poll, then blame me for saying he is Akainu fanboy is just funny.

To think that another ''moderator'' talking about this shitty gossip thing either due to his bias or butthurt I don't know its pathetic as well. PM is PM, you don't bring that shit to public. Obviously Shiroyru was so butthurt he not only start to talk about PM on public, he even kept lying about it. And this guy here not only thinks its ok to talk about PM stuff on public, he even repeats the blatant lies that Shiroyru produced.
It's true, I think our mistake Erkan is to love the truth too much.😞😞