General Chat

Wtf a moderator writing essays about gossips. Dude this is not healthy you know this right?

For 1, calling someone fanboy of a character is not the same as lying like ''asking for likes in his PM''.

Everyone is fanboying over another character everyone can think differently about how they act about fanboying according to their agenda.

@Blackbeard voted for Akainu in top 50 Strongest character alive poll instead of voting for BB, WTF are you talking about? Get your facts straight.

Why you are making this shitty comments so I can debunk it easily?
:suresure:

As for the PM.

The fact that you and other trolls even know about the PM thing just proves my point these people can't be trusted. Why the hell they even mention PM in public unless they aren't insulted or something?

Its a PM.

He can make a PM as well and call everyone who cares?

Why is this even a thing is beyond me, let alone bringing this shit up on public, then lying about me is beyond pathetic, they really need help.

Not even mention for 2 days some trolls, ZKKboys and Lee, and other Admiral fans talking about it on this thread is also the same pathetic behaviour. Pure butthurt nothing more.

The things Shiroyru lied:
1- He said it was only me kicked him out, and you still repeat this shit despite I made it clear it wasn't just me didn't want him in PM. This is a blatant lie and the fact that you still repeating this shit despite I said its a lie makes you a liar as well. But I am not surprised because you accused me about something related to Shanks and translator Arthur iirc and you never proved your claim as well, thats how you are.

2- Shiroyru said I asked for likes, if that was true why he never mentioned that until he got kicked out? And I asked for the screenshot where I asked for the likes exactly, he never showed it. Lee also keep lying about it as well as other trolls who never even asked for proof for that, just as you believe every shit they say. Which makes them liars as well.

These 2 are blatant lies. Calling people fanboy especially when we know Blackbeard named user publicly voted for Akainu in the poll, then blame me for saying he is Akainu fanboy is just funny.

To think that another ''moderator'' talking about this shitty gossip thing either due to his bias or butthurt I don't know its pathetic as well. PM is PM, you don't bring that shit to public. Obviously Shiroyru was so butthurt he not only start to talk about PM on public, he even kept lying about it. And this guy here not only thinks its ok to talk about PM stuff on public, he even repeats the blatant lies that Shiroyru produced.
You're kinda quick with suspecting people of things tho

You accused me of being an alt ,both in my current and only old account

You're kinda quick with suspecting people of things tho

You accused me of being an alt ,both in my current and only old account
Both? So you had 2 accounts?

Also this is the poll @Uncle Van
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...gest-characters-alive-2022-poll-finals.36514/
You can see which character ''Admiral fan'' Blackbeard named user voted.

So you blame me for saying this guy is Admiral fanboy, who voted for Akainu to be the strongest over everyone? Thanks for making this too easy. :suresure:

These 2 are blatant lies. Calling people fanboy especially when we know Blackbeard named user publicly voted for Akainu in the poll, then blame me for saying he is Akainu fanboy is just funny.
This irritates me. Only because a long ass time Teach fan like @Blackbeard thinks currently Akainu is stronger makes him a fanboy of the character by default?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Removing a racist comment is a way to preserve the integrity and inclusiveness of the platform, avoiding the spread of offensive and discriminatory ideas. However, allowing the author of that comment to remain on the platform may be seen as contradictory, as they may continue to post inappropriate content.

I think there have been users here who have had their attention called out several times for being xenophobic, racist or "just" insulting other people, and the funny thing is that I don't see the content but I see the users. LOL

It seems that there are other hypocrites besides Sasaki Kojiro.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
There would be no issues If everyone just admit their shortcomings and move on instead of being obsessed with being the one in the right. When you remember that this all ultimately stems from grown men disagreeing on power levels about a pirate manga aimed at teenagers, it all seems so laughably stupid no?
Aight ***** writing essays and shit….I’m out

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There would be no issues If everyone just admit their shortcomings and move on instead of being obsessed with being the one in the right. When you remember that this all ultimately stems from grown men disagreeing on power levels about a pirate manga aimed at teenagers, it all seems so laughably stupid no?
That's correct although age is not a problem here, rather a stubbornness.

You have people killing for their religion/politics based beliefs. Saying that arguing over manga is childish feels cheap although factual.

Removing a racist comment is a way to preserve the integrity and inclusiveness of the platform, avoiding the spread of offensive and discriminatory ideas. However, allowing the author of that comment to remain on the platform may be seen as contradictory, as they may continue to post inappropriate content.

I think there have been users here who have had their attention called out several times for being xenophobic, racist or "just" insulting other people, and the funny thing is that I don't see the content but I see the users. LOL

It seems that there are other hypocrites besides Sasaki Kojiro.

Blud created a pirate identity online lmao

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That's correct although age is not a problem here, rather a stubbornness.

You have people killing for their religion/politics based beliefs. Saying that arguing over manga is childish feels cheap although factual.
Age is still a factor but yeah it's still stubbornness. It really ain't serious. To give an example, everyone knows me and @Erkan12 don't get along and usually butted heads 24/7. Many view his arguments as terrible and my mind better, but one time we chose to start over and agree on a YonkovAdmiral debate without any insults or craziness, and guess who won that debate?

He did.

He got me to agree/admit that there were more arguments favoring Yonkos being outright stronger than Admirals compared to arguments saying both are neck n' neck. Dont get me wrong I still think Erkan is fucking crazy lmao, but when he removes all the loudness, he can really spit.

So if us 2 of all people can have a calm debate and move on, why's it so hard for other match ups lol?

You've been racist with NDULE (she used to say that a lot when active), you've been xenophobic with me several times, and finally we can interpret part of your comment (that time as a death threat against me). LOL
@Elder Lee Hung Has never been racist to Ndule.

I do recall Ndule calling you racist @Elder Lee Hung. But he was being overdramatic and crazy as usual. Also why is Ndule being called she?

SETH!!!!! SUPPOO
Post automatically merged:

That's your interpretation, anyone who reads that debate will come to the conclusion that LEE raised the level of insults to another level that didn't even compare to mine, and you always tried to put that as being on the same level...

I call x: Idiot. X calls me: Nig--ga. You're on the same level right? LOL

I never played the victim, I just never understood your proposal to edit xenophobic and even racist comments from individuals and keep them unpunished, as was the case with LEE...

So you know what, I'm going to wait for someone to insult me, whatever the level of insult I'm going to respond with: Nig---ga...
No problem since we were both attacking each other right?
I want you to post exactly when Lee used **** as an insult against anyone in PM lol. @Jiihad what the fuck is going on, I was summoned, put me up to date blood

I’m genuinely curious as I don’t remember this at all lol. Literally no idea what I would’ve said to Ndule for him to call me racist.
It was the whole N Word situation again, I swear that shit always comes popping back up doesn't it. Never forget, that he said I'm not black enough due to that situation :endthis:

**** honestly, tell me where to start reading from. I don't know what the fuck is going on lmao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It was the whole N Word situation again, I swear that shit always comes popping back up doesn't it. Never forget, that he said I'm not black enough due to that situation :endthis:

**** honestly, tell me where to start reading from. I don't know what the fuck is going on lmao
But I never said the n word in front of Ndule lol. I remember that whole controversy and being like “nope, I’m not getting into that” lol. I remember certain users who I won’t name trolling him about that stuff and me not getting involved.

I’ll admit to shit I did that was questionable but I don’t ever remember saying the n word to Ndule.

But I never said the n word in front of Ndule lol. I remember that whole controversy and being like “nope, I’m not getting into that” lol. I remember certain users who I won’t name trolling him about that stuff and me not getting involved.

I’ll admit to shit I did that was questionable but I don’t ever remember saying the n word to Ndule.
Is Ndule even still here? Or did he go on one of his leaves?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
want you to post exactly when Lee used **** as an insult against anyone in PM lol. @Jiihad what the fuck is going on, I was summoned, put me up to date blood
****….Lmaoooo. Shit started out with who was a better villain between Jiren and BlackBeard. Then @Shiroyru said he got kicked out tha Yonko PM for making tha thread/calling Kaidou “Crydo” then @Erkan12 swooped in said he was lying. Then this **** posted screens of tha PM’s he’s in with em. Then Erk said it was a “group decision” then Shiro got kicked out tha “Anti-Zoro” PM and it’s jus been fuxkin Chaos since then lmaooo. Blood tha shot hilarious