General Chat

This irritates me. Only because a long ass time Teach fan like @Blackbeard thinks currently Akainu is stronger makes him a fanboy of the character by default?
Well technically, Teach does neg diff Akainu.

The issue was that WG is filled with Admiral, sword and Shanks wankers with little to no presence of us Teach enjoyers, so with him getting the short end of the stick, voting Akainu was the second option, in hope neither Posthawk nor Snitch wins. But the power of Z wank was too much to handle in the end.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Elder Lee Hung Has never been racist to Ndule.

I do recall Ndule calling you racist @Elder Lee Hung. But he was being overdramatic and crazy as usual. Also why is Ndule being called she?
Uhh, noodle using a racist card is not an argument unless you have actual evidence of Lee calling him a hard ar or any other very toxic racist insults.

Noodle likes to act like he endured entire slavery.

Once I was making fun of noodle in one piece spoilers thread about op and he tried to use BLM card on me.

Just fyi.

Uhh, noodle using a racist card is not an argument unless you have actual evidence of Lee calling him a hard ar or any other very toxic racist insults.

Noodle likes to act like he endured entire slavery.

Once I was making fun of noodle in one piece spoilers thread about op and he tried to use BLM card on me.

Just fyi.
That's what I'm saying, Lee has never actually been racist to Ndule. Ndule was just being mentally ill

****….Lmaoooo. Shit started out with who was a better villain between Jiren and BlackBeard. Then @Shiroyru said he got kicked out tha Yonko PM for making tha thread/calling Kaidou “Crydo” then @Erkan12 swooped in said he was lying. Then this **** posted screens of tha PM’s he’s in with em. Then Erk said it was a “group decision” then Shiro got kicked out tha “Anti-Zoro” PM and it’s jus been fuxkin Chaos since then lmaooo. Blood tha shot hilarious
Lmao I see worstgen hasn't changed with these *****
Post automatically merged:

Hold up, what???

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You answered yourself pretty much:
Ndule was just being mentally ill
:milaugh:

Age is still a factor but yeah it's still stubbornness. It really ain't serious. To give an example, everyone knows me and @Erkan12 don't get along and usually butted heads 24/7. Many view his arguments as terrible and my mind better, but one time we chose to start over and agree on a YonkovAdmiral debate without any insults or craziness, and guess who won that debate?

He did.

He got me to agree/admit that there were more arguments favoring Yonkos being outright stronger than Admirals compared to arguments saying both are neck n' neck. Dont get me wrong I still think Erkan is fucking crazy lmao, but when he removes all the loudness, he can really spit.

So if us 2 of all people can have a calm debate and move on, why's it so hard for other match ups lol?
Wish I could say the same or at least try to understand but I have no faith in this mf being sane after he analyzed scratches on panels to prove Mihawk was afraid of Vista vs @Monkey D. Luffy if I recall correctly. There is some fucking level to which one's trolling is funny💀

A lot of Yonko fans' arguments are either fucking Marineford power scaling or recency bias because Oda is holding Admirals back before their actual fights.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well technically, Teach does neg diff Akainu.
I feel personally attacked. Lol

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Aight I think Ndule called me a racist because I said Admiral > Yonko or something like that lol. Sounds like man played the race card every time he got checkmated in a power level discussion. Lol

‘I doubt any fanbase powerscale sweat, toy scaling like one piece fanbase does. All filled with agenda to extreme level.

Sanji vs zoro or admiral vs yonko debate are fun watch .
Funny thing there is no shipping wars like other fanbase took seriously . It is overshadowed by fan wars like luffy vs zoro , sanji vs zoro, shanks vs mihawk, etc.

One piece fanbase is wild place to powerscale.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
****….Lmaoooo. Shit started out with who was a better villain between Jiren and BlackBeard. Then @Shiroyru said he got kicked out tha Yonko PM for making tha thread/calling Kaidou “Crydo” then @Erkan12 swooped in said he was lying. Then this **** posted screens of tha PM’s he’s in with em. Then Erk said it was a “group decision” then Shiro got kicked out tha “Anti-Zoro” PM and it’s jus been fuxkin Chaos since then lmaooo. Blood tha shot hilarious
Jiren and *Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Is Ndule even still here? Or did he go on one of his leaves?
I haven't been here long enough to know who this noodle guy was, but apparently read enough to know he has some alt here lol

Last edited:
Wish I could say the same or at least try to understand but I have no faith in this mf being sane after he analyzed scratches on panels to prove Mihawk was afraid of Vista vs @Monkey D. Luffy if I recall correctly. There is some fucking level to which one's trolling is funny💀
The debate was really about if that impact pushed Vista and not Mihawk.

I remember Erkan calling me an admiral spy or some shit. The guy has issues.

Like I was in a PM with him and I thought it was a PM about people who liked the Emperors where we could talk to each other and stuff, but Erkan got mad at me because I was out there advocating for Admirals being relative to the Yonko and he called me a marine spy and a double agent, then the guy left the PM and I guess he made a new one with some others. The OG PM still exists though and its pretty chill, just people talking to each other from time to time.

Feels like Erkan is taking this shit way too seriously, end of the day its just a cartoon. Not real life.

@Shiroyru you are the goat for this lmfaoooo.

Also @Fujishiro get your ass out of that Yonko PM before Papa Lee gets to spanking.
I mean Its a very tame PM, we just talk to each other and share pics/videos lol. That PM been mostly dead though. In fact Erkan left that PM because he was pissed that we didnt share his extreme views lol.

Like he legit called me and @Playa4321 admiral spies because we werent shitting on admirals in the threads or agreeing with his posts in the PM lol.
I don’t need alliance to defend admirals, zoro , luffy , amd even sanji. I create my independent thought opinions myself.
Good for you bb.
If users ever approach me with an issue, I take the most objective and neutral stance I can. But there are a small amount of users who do annoy me and Finalbeta was one of them.
I remember your epic rant about him during Xlaw's game, dude really got under your skin lmao.

Last edited:
I remember Erkan calling me an admiral spy or some shit. The guy has issues.

Like I was in a PM with him and I thought it was a PM about people who liked the Emperors where we could talk to each other and stuff, but Erkan got mad at me because I was out there advocating for Admirals being relative to the Yonko and he called me a marine spy and a double agent, then the guy left the PM and I guess he made a new one with some others. The OG PM still exists though and its pretty chill, just people talking to each other from time to time.

Feels like Erkan is taking this shit way too seriously, end of the day its just a cartoon. Not real life.

I mean Its a very tame PM, we just talk to each other and share pics/videos lol. That PM been mostly dead though. In fact Erkan left that PM because he was pissed that we didnt share his extreme views lol.

Like he legit called me and @Playa4321 admiral spies because we werent shitting on admirals in the threads or agreeing with his posts in the PM lol.

Good for you bb.

I remember your epic rant about him during Xlaw's game, dude really got under your skin lmao.
It's not really my right to say this after my famous rant, but it does look like he is taking this stuff a bit too seriously lol.
The fact he actually accuses users of being spies for not shitting on admirals enough is wild

You forgot that you were logged onto your main account in this comment, you referred yourself in the third person because you thought you were logged into one of your alts lmfao:
:shame:, holy shit.
@Elder Lee Hung this man gets a pass, his only sin was just not adding more than 5 Ls in an Admiral's name.
That's just way too much added effort tbh.
It's not really my right to say this after my famous rant,
:risitameh:, legendary moment

but it does look like he is taking this stuff a bit too seriously lol.
The fact he actually accuses users of being spies for not shitting on admirals enough is wild
Yeah I thought he was nuts honestly and I still do. Made me wanna quit that PM, thankfully he left first and took whoever else with him. Remaining people are fine tbh.

The man needs to relax.

Last edited: