General Chat

The state of WorstGen mirrors the state of the One Piece world right now.

Mass wars, carnage, destruction, chaos everywhere lmfao.

I wonder if the shit spewing in this forum is going to get even worse at EOS…
This forum dies 2 weeks after the final chapter drops
[automerge]1675889623[/automerge]
This thread is literally on crack, the dumbest shit I've seen in years lmao
Better than the politics stuff
 

Jiihad

🐍 x🩸
‎
The state of WorstGen mirrors the state of the One Piece world right now.

Mass wars, carnage, destruction, chaos everywhere lmfao.

I wonder if the shit spewing in this forum is going to get even worse at EOS…
Ain’t even gotta wait that long. Soon as Oda confirms Mihawk>Shanks or Admiral>Yonko. Hell gone break loose and Oda getting death threats from tha Yonko PM
 
Ain’t even gotta wait that long. Soon as Oda confirms Mihawk>Shanks or Admiral>Yonko. Hell gone break loose and Oda getting death threats from tha Yonko PM
Not surprised it happen, and fan translation will damage control to extreme level , forcing readers to trust viz translation.
Of course powercreep is happening and people are refusing to see it . Rob lucci clash gear 5 luffy should be red flag .
 
Last edited:
F

Formerly Seth

Not surprised it happen, amd fan translation will damage control to extreme level m forcing readers to trust viz translation.
Of course powercreep is happen and people are refusing to see it . Rob lucci clash gear 5 luffy should be red flag .
I don't follow one piece since December but I heard some fan translations got so butthurt they changed entire panel to damage control.

It involved Zoro and Seraphim I think.

Fucking crazy.
 
Top