General Chat

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
The state of WorstGen mirrors the state of the One Piece world right now.

Mass wars, carnage, destruction, chaos everywhere lmfao.

I wonder if the shit spewing in this forum is going to get even worse at EOS…
Ain’t even gotta wait that long. Soon as Oda confirms Mihawk>Shanks or Admiral>Yonko. Hell gone break loose and Oda getting death threats from tha Yonko PM

Ain’t even gotta wait that long. Soon as Oda confirms Mihawk>Shanks or Admiral>Yonko. Hell gone break loose and Oda getting death threats from tha Yonko PM
Not surprised it happen, and fan translation will damage control to extreme level , forcing readers to trust viz translation.
Of course powercreep is happening and people are refusing to see it . Rob lucci clash gear 5 luffy should be red flag .

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not surprised it happen, amd fan translation will damage control to extreme level m forcing readers to trust viz translation.
Of course powercreep is happen and people are refusing to see it . Rob lucci clash gear 5 luffy should be red flag .
I don't follow one piece since December but I heard some fan translations got so butthurt they changed entire panel to damage control.

It involved Zoro and Seraphim I think.

Fucking crazy.

I was looking at old stories I wrote and I'm checking out character names. I questioning myself why I named some of these characters and felt stupid calling them that. So I looked up the name and the description/meaning gives me all I need to know about the character.

Works every time