General Chat

And who dictates that people have to be courteous?

I agree its general courtesy, but thats not mandatory or anything.
Freedom of speech does not equal freedom of consequence. He's free to say it, but we're free to call him out on his shitty behaviour afterwards, and he can absolutely get banned if mods were to consider it a breach of forum rules :kayneshrug:
People here have been banned for less.

Freedom of speech does not equal freedom of consequence. He's free to say it, but we're free to call him out on his shitty behaviour afterwards, and he can absolutely get banned if mods were to consider it a breach of forum rules :kayneshrug:
Yes, you can all hate his guts. Feel free.

If its an actual breach of forum rules then sure. Big doubt though
Post automatically merged:

Some of you people in here have no home training whatsoever, or your just sociopaths. Nobody gives af about your edgy "freedom of speech, I can say whatever I want" you cunt. Show some tact ffs, you can survive 1 day without being an edgy prick
Ironic considering you use insults over this. Guess you also had no home training.

Some of you people in here have no home training whatsoever, or your just sociopaths. Nobody gives af about your edgy "freedom of speech, I can say whatever I want" you cunt. Show some tact ffs, you can survive 1 day without being an edgy prick
They act that way on a anime/manga forum, but guarantee they dont have the courage to act that way in real life

Backwards logic be like "He can go out and shoot people randomly on the street, that's not cool, but he's free to be whoever he wants!"

Only people with psychopathic tendencies can insult a good and very influential person on the day of their death, you have to have zero empathy.
I worry about these people because it would be much harder to deal with in the real world
We will become fathers one day and still cannot do the smallest social responsibility
We humans have become more ignorant and irresponsible compared to our previous generation
I see a lot of 15-20 year old kids in virtual and real world and I ask myself how are they going to have a family of their own one day.
Of course, some of them are very respectful and work hard, and even as an elder, I lower my head in front of them as a sign of respect
Unfortunately, this virtual space has not only poisoned our brains, but also destroyed our hearts

Imagine defending someone who comes in a tribute thread to mock and criticize the dead person and provoke others

Some of you need to get life....
I didnt defend him. I already said i dont like his behaviour. He should still be able to do it.
Post automatically merged:

Backwards logic be like "He can go out and shoot people randomly on the street, that's not cool, but he's free to be whoever he wants!"
And now the strawmen come. . . .

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Petition to mass ignore Herrera and then never mention him again in this thread.
Agreed, I'd rather we return on topic honestly. This is supposed to be a eulogy thread for a legendary and beloved mangaka, let's not let a single contrarian twat ruin that for us. I say ignore and move on, let's not give this any more of our time or attention :kata:

dude tried to compare Toriyama to the Austrian painter on why he should be allowed to insult someone who just passed away, he’s clearly doing it for attention lol
Plus on the day of the announcement of his death.
It's just completely nuts defending this disgusting behavior. I also see no reason why mods should even allow such garbage in a thread like that. What purpose does it serve aside of the point this sociopath would even feel validated?