General Chat

Bruh..... you're so retarded it's not even funny anymore.
A legend just died and this is what you're saying. I ain't even a fan of dragon ball but my top anime, the authors were all fans of toriyama. He literally inspired so many Shounen mangakas today

I swear this lerrera is a fucking dumbass weirdo
He is dead. Stop being butthurt about someone who is not even getting mad at my comments.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Was he when he made that shit?
He is dead dude he won't get mad. Only you people who are alive can get mad now.
Post automatically merged:

He is dead too. Only you alive is getting mad with it.
Wow you are just completely tactless. Alright dude.

He is dead too. Only you alive is getting mad with it.
It's not about me being mad or not, it's just about having the decency and be a little empathetic to a creator and beloved author who just passed away, just pay your respects and don't mud the thread with comments like these.

Regardless, he wouldn't care much about your comments either way.

Can you finally stop? What are you trying to do?
There is a place and time when it comes to criticism and guess what, being a fuckwit during the day when the death of a legendary mangaka was announced makes you completely tactless. Like, read the room dude...
A half witted contrarian stance to grab attention nothing more
Like a child pleading for his ice cream

How anti social is someone if he does shit like that? Like, if one of his coworkers dies, will he mention all the criticism on that person on the same day in front of everyone when it's not a funeral? That's just sad behavior.
I wouldn’t even say he is exclusively antisocial tbh, he’s just an attention seeking dumbass
You can see this with every topic he engages in lol