General Chat

He is dead too. Only you alive is getting mad with it.
It's not about me being mad or not, it's just about having the decency and be a little empathetic to a creator and beloved author who just passed away, just pay your respects and don't mud the thread with comments like these.

Regardless, he wouldn't care much about your comments either way.

Can you finally stop? What are you trying to do?
There is a place and time when it comes to criticism and guess what, being a fuckwit during the day when the death of a legendary mangaka was announced makes you completely tactless. Like, read the room dude...
A half witted contrarian stance to grab attention nothing more
Like a child pleading for his ice cream

How anti social is someone if he does shit like that? Like, if one of his coworkers dies, will he mention all the criticism on that person on the same day in front of everyone when it's not a funeral? That's just sad behavior.
I wouldn’t even say he is exclusively antisocial tbh, he’s just an attention seeking dumbass
You can see this with every topic he engages in lol

Some people are really clowns
When a person dies, we should wish patience and health to his family
Even if there was a person we didn't like, we still respect him
I see some people here that really worry me that such behavior will have bad consequences in the real world and they will end up being ostracized by society.
All life is not about good and bad works and power scales
I hope that if we are antisocial, we will try harder to become a good person
After what happened with the Queen and Kevin Samuels I knew better

Some people are really clowns
When a person dies, we should wish patience and health to his family
Even if there was a person we didn't like, we still respect him
I see some people here that really worry me that such behavior will have bad consequences in the real world and they will end up being ostracized by society.
All life is not about good and bad works and power scales
I hope that if we are antisocial, we will try harder to become a good person
Only people with psychopathic tendencies can insult a good and very influential person on the day of their death, you have to have zero empathy.