General Chat

Some people are really clowns
When a person dies, we should wish patience and health to his family
Even if there was a person we didn't like, we still respect him
I see some people here that really worry me that such behavior will have bad consequences in the real world and they will end up being ostracized by society.
All life is not about good and bad works and power scales
I hope that if we are antisocial, we will try harder to become a good person
After what happened with the Queen and Kevin Samuels I knew better

Some people are really clowns
When a person dies, we should wish patience and health to his family
Even if there was a person we didn't like, we still respect him
I see some people here that really worry me that such behavior will have bad consequences in the real world and they will end up being ostracized by society.
All life is not about good and bad works and power scales
I hope that if we are antisocial, we will try harder to become a good person
Only people with psychopathic tendencies can insult a good and very influential person on the day of their death, you have to have zero empathy.

Thats just your opinion though.

People are free to criticise/make fun of shit even when the person died. You are free to dislike such behavior.
Are you really justificating someone coming to a tribute and a farewell of a person who died, who inspired many of us, gave us many memories, with talks about ruining the series the author himself created?

Using words as "He is dead, and he isn't mad...blah blah". If I was a mod, I would have thread ban him, yes.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Again, your opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Sure
Its not an opinion. Its called having tact, empathy, and basic manners. What the fuck is good with some of you people here man. You probably weren't raised in the woods or some shit, act like a decent person

People are free to criticise/make fun of shit even when the person died. You are free to dislike such behavior.
I mean, we’re not talking about some controversial political figure but a guy that simply drew entertainment that had a massive impact on the industry, his work also being a gateway to anime/manga for a lot of people worldwide.
Not wanting to see disrespect in a tribute thread is totally normal.
i don’t believe in unlimited free speech anyway

Are you really justificating someone coming to a tribute and a farewell of a person who died, who inspired many of us, gave us many memories, with talks about ruining the series the author himself created?

Using words as "He is dead, and he isn't mad...blah blah". If I was a mod, I would have thread ban him, yes.
No i personally dont like it either, but he should be free to do it without getting banned just because yall are crying.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

Freedom of speech does not equal freedom of consequence. He's free to say it, but we're free to call him out on his shitty behaviour afterwards, and he can absolutely get banned if mods were to consider it a breach of forum rules :kayneshrug: