General Chat

Saber

King of Knights
Man is tweaking because people dare to show empathy when a beloved member of the forums passes away, but will sling shit towards one another over Japanese comic book characters :suresure:
Imo, his inability to understand how we can have heated discussions about manga and still care that a user passed away at the same time shows that he actually hates the people he discusses with here. This guy is pretty much telling on himself. Projecting

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
It's weird seeing so many people who only talk shit to each other pretend they care about people here.

Keep pretending. It looks real good. You're all very compassionate and loving people.

(Lmao all you guys ever do is talk shit I don't believe you for a second saying crap like this)
You're an insensitive prick. Yes alot of users on here bicker and troll but this is still an online community and alot of users have known each other for years so it does hurt when people you have seen online and interact with everyday are suddenly gone like that.

You're an insensitive prick. Yes alot of users on here bicker and troll but this is still an online community and alot of users have known each other for years so it does hurt when people you have seen online and interact with everyday are suddenly gone like that.
Nah you guys are a bunch of fake people and you pretend to have relationships here

I'll tell you something right now I don't want anyone here pretending they know me if I die