Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Ole nightmare is finally over, but Glazers till suffocating our club so it doesn't really matter :josad:

Its funny to see how Manchester United is behind spurs and Arsenal. Finally bringing Rangnick who bought in philosophy of gegenpressing . United wants to be just like us i cant complain with 5-0 rout.

Even with cr7 this club cant beat average Rainier's side.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Its funny to see how Manchester United is behind spurs and Arsenal. Finally bringing Rangnick who bought in philosophy of gegenpressing . United wants to be just like us i cant complain with 5-0 rout.

:josad::josad::josad:

We've replaced Arsenal as the banter club

Akai2

โ€Ž
They are still miles away at least you guys are done with oleball .
Ole was never on Utd's level, but even with a top manager the Glazers and overall football decision making is piss poor. Maybe Ralph can turn things around but i'll never get my hopes up again.

Also how you have great taste with City hunter and choose to be a Liverpool fan :josad:

Ole was never on Utd's level, but even with a top manager the Glazers and overall football decision making is piss poor. Maybe Ralph can turn things around but i'll never get my hopes up again.

Also how you have great taste with City hunter and choose to be a Liverpool fan :josad:
Been supporting liverpool as kid. We had fair share of bad times with Hodgson , rodgers . Its just we are in good times now with klopp guiding us to 1st pl trophy since inception . You guys had it for 13 years enjoy others dominating for a while. :P

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž

heโ€™s a dinosaur watch it be van gaal 2.0 all over again. Plus they employ Bruno,pogba,ronaldo,Maguire etc who all are lazy af and canโ€™t press. Ima enjoy watching him fail

Akai2

โ€Ž
How sad is it that my first thought after the 1-1 draw is "Thank God we got a point"

Standards in the mud :chirstsad:

heโ€™s a dinosaur watch it be van gaal 2.0 all over again. Plus they employ Bruno,pogba,ronaldo,Maguire etc who all are lazy af and canโ€™t press. Ima enjoy watching him fail
Rangnick will only be interim . Utd season is kinda over they need to rebuild for new manager to challenge for title again .

Rangnick did good job in hoffenheim and Red bull clubs . He is someone i wouldnt want in Utd to be fair.
Post automatically merged:

How sad is it that my first thought after the 1-1 draw is "Thank God we got a point"

Standards in the mud :chirstsad:
You are lucky to even get a draw its so hard to play chelsea . They are heavy favorites to win pl.

Akai2

โ€Ž
The fact that Rangnick is getting a 2 year football director role after his interim role is a blessing. We haven't had proper football leadership in a decade. Most of our recruitment and setup has been shocking. So hopefully that's the start of a proper rebuild.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Napoli demolished Lazio. Zieliล„ski with the opener:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.