• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Woke up in a good mood for Christmas Monday off

Then had to watch the fucking CHOKERS choke again

It's unbelievable to me how many times we give the ball away. Never seen United teams have less control against bottom half of the table sides. Got an undeserved point, should've lost by 5-6 goals. De Gea man of the match again. Kinda like losing 4-1 to Watford and somehow De Gea was MOTM as well. That tells you all you need to know.

Oh and did I mention we were playing New Fucking Castle

I was ready to call Ragnick the German Ted Lasso, but honest to God this isn't on him. Just some real fucking bitches on the field. You can't win with these bitches.
Post automatically merged:

Patriots taking the Dub this season
This is the soccer/football thread bro

I think you want this thread https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nfl-discussion.53

Although I'm on suicide watch there too. I fucking hate it here :josad:

Last edited:
Woke up in a good mood for Christmas Monday off

Then had to watch the fucking CHOKERS choke again

It's unbelievable to me how many times we give the ball away. Never seen United teams have less control against bottom half of the table sides. Got an undeserved point, should've lost by 5-6 goals. De Gea man of the match again. Kinda like losing 4-1 to Watford and somehow De Gea was MOTM as well. That tells you all you need to know.

Oh and did I mention we were playing New Fucking Castle

I was ready to call Ragnick the German Ted Lasso, but honest to God this isn't on him. Just some real fucking bitches on the field. You can't win with these bitches.
Post automatically merged:

This is the soccer/football thread bro

I think you want this thread https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nfl-discussion.53

Although I'm on suicide watch there too. I fucking hate it here :josad:
yeah as americans we sometimes get football mixed up when distinguishing between soccer and the NFL 😅

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
yeah as americans we sometimes get football mixed up when distinguishing between soccer and the NFL 😅
Yeap. I had so many Euro/African bois in my high school. So to piss everybody off, I used to call it "soccer" among Euro/African friends, and "Football" among Canadian friends :suresure:

@General Duke Hyuo Are you a soccer lad or a football lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.