Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave pizza base to greatest striker in the world instead of 2020 award. I am sure Lewy is offended no worries he is sending barcelona to europa soon .

The award has played dirty for many year denied ribery , Sneider , Iniesta and Xavi . Its mostly popularity contest now .

This team is the team of a lifetime so much iconic moments already. Im eating good with these Thiago moments the most tho 😋
Thiago's goal was the highlight. He is on fire lightly .

Top 3 race is so tight now . I still think City are heavy favorites because of their depth in lineup. Hopefully we can win pl this season.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Thiago's goal was the highlight. He is on fire lightly .
he’s been cooking since he came but the slow folks are just clocking on now. and it’s through him scoring goals which isn’t his role. 💀💀💀💀

Top 3 race is so tight now . I still think City are heavy favorites because of their depth in lineup. Hopefully we can win pl this season.
Top 2 you mean Chelsea will drop off just like 18/19 then it’ll be between us and city. while our depth is shit if we can rotate and stay injury free. We’re genuinely running away with it. We have the best xi itw. That and keeping this partnership of Fabinho and Thiago running. Afcon shouldn’t be a biggie salah,mane and keita are only missing 2 games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.