Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To avoid league getting void , FA should move next season to December so that all league/Europa fixture and CL goes without any problem.

We cannot abandon one without other it can lead to cluster fuck . Hopefully FA talks with UEFA and fix European fixtures and hopefult the league begins around Late June or Mid July .
I think this season was a mess. I'm sad for the teams who got damaged the most out of it.

I guess trying to program the next seasons properly is fundamentally, because I don't feel this one is going to be finished.

Yeah, and if the next season is starting really late I'd call off the domestic cups for the year to ensure the full league rosters can be played.

Well, that's what I'd do, but with sponsorship and tv money involved I'm 99.9999% sure that wouldn't happen.
Bingo - perfect - or reduce the number of teams in domestic cups - maybe exclude European competitors if the cups cant be dropped, so the midweek football is all Europe OR DFB Pokal, FA cup etc. - no Bayerns and Liverpools allowed to compete in the latter

The biggest problem with playing past the end of june/july will be player contracts.
Some players have already agreed to join new clubs and have signed contracts (for example ziyech to chelsea) and players all over the worlds contracts will be finishing.
Playing the same season past that point will be a legal minefield. I expect a date will be set whereas if they cant complete it in time it will be voided.
FIFA can publish a ruling for players to not move clubs despite a transfer window until the end of the season - it's already a proposal being discussed by the FIFA exec.

Anyway guys, I'm gonna go digging for the most interesting transfer rumours out there right now for the summer window

For those that dont know, Hertha Berlin have had a new billionaire investor and aim to become the German Man City. They've already signed players like Piatek, Tousart, Lukebakio and Matheus Cunha - I've found a lot of rumours about them

A few I already know:
James Rodriguez - Real Madrid -> Wolverhampton Wanderers
Ivan Rakitic - Barcelona -> Manchester United or Liverpool or Hertha Berlin or AC Milan
Loris Karius - Liverpool -> Hertha Berlin
Boubakary Soumare - Lille -> Liverpool or Real Madrid
Edinson Cavani - Paris Saint Germain -> Penarol
David Silva - Manchester City -> AC Milan
Lucas Torreira - Arsenal -> AC Milan
Marash Kumbulla - Hellas Verona -> AC Milan or Borussia Dortmund or Hertha Berlin
Pau Torres - Villarreal -> Hertha Berlin
Lautaro Martinez - Inter Milan -> Barcelona (Dembele swap?)

H

Homelander

Anyway guys, I'm gonna go digging for the most interesting transfer rumours out there right now for the summer window

For those that dont know, Hertha Berlin have had a new billionaire investor and aim to become the German Man City. They've already signed players like Piatek, Tousart, Lukebakio and Matheus Cunha - I've found a lot of rumours about them

A few I already know:
James Rodriguez - Real Madrid -> Wolverhampton Wanderers
Ivan Rakitic - Barcelona -> Manchester United or Liverpool or Hertha Berlin or AC Milan
Loris Karius - Liverpool -> Hertha Berlin
Boubakary Soumare - Lille -> Liverpool or Real Madrid
Edinson Cavani - Paris Saint Germain -> Penarol
David Silva - Manchester City -> AC Milan
Lucas Torreira - Arsenal -> AC Milan
Marash Kumbulla - Hellas Verona -> AC Milan or Borussia Dortmund or Hertha Berlin
Pau Torres - Villarreal -> Hertha Berlin
Lautaro Martinez - Inter Milan -> Barcelona (Dembele swap?)
What James to Wolverhampton ?

As much Zidane hates him, James is well sought player i doubt he will ever go for wolves .

Barca would never sell Rakitic in no way hell but you really think he would fit in our squad ?

What James to Wolverhampton ?

As much Zidane hates him, James is well sought player i doubt he will ever go for wolves .

Barca would never sell Rakitic in no way hell but you really think he would fit in our squad ?
Rakitic is getting old and his contract expires in 2021 - with Arthur in the squad, they already have a ready made first team replacement

I hate to say it but Wolves is an up and coming team - they'll either make it a big 7 in England or kick somebody out of the big 6. They've got Adama Traore, Raul Jimenez, Diogo Jota, Rui Patricio, Leander Dendoncker, Joao Moutinho and Ruben Neves as well as young prospects Pedro Neto, Morgan Gibbs-White, Luke Matheson, Ruben Vinagre, Enzo Loiodice and Max Kilman

Players like James aren't that unrealistic anymore imo

H

Homelander

The worst thing for madrid is no one wants to buy Gareth Bale , he was all set to move in China but Perez held him off . Madrid boss loves him but zidane think he is not fit to be played in first team .

H

Homelander

Rakitic is getting old and his contract expires in 2021 - with Arthur in the squad, they already have a ready made first team replacement

I hate to say it but Wolves is an up and coming team - they'll either make it a big 7 in England or kick somebody out. They've got Adama Traore, Raul Jimenez, Diego Jota, Rui Patricio, Joao Moutinho and Ruben Neves

Players like James aren't that unrealistic anymore imo
Ya but why would wolf buy out James ? They need to pay shit lot get him out of madrid !

I dont think klopp would prefer guys like rakitic he is always on look out for new seed player who has potential to become next star .

Ya but why would wolf buy out James ? They need to pay shit lot get him out of madrid !

I dont think klopp would prefer guys like rakitic he is always on look out for new seed player who has potential to become next star .
James' contract expires this summer, he would be free

Jorge Mendes has a 5% stake in the club, most of their starting XI (excluding Boly, Coady, Jonny, Saiss and Doherty) are Mendes clients. If they want a player, they'll just call Mendes. Mendes has clients like:
Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Ronaldo, Fabinho, Di Maria, James, Dias (also linked with Wolves), Guedes, Otamendi, Ghoulam etc.

H

Homelander

I think this is one of the reasons Liverpool are actually playing so well. No big egos (apart from maybe Robbo), Mane is the perfect example - what a guy!
This is true also credits to klopp he keeps egos in check.

All the fake news about mane and salah arewhole load bullocks seems like ESPN is also doing this lately with Mane going real madrid or salah leaving to barca.

This is true also credits to klopp he keeps egos in check.

All the fake news about mane and salah arewhole load bullocks seems like ESPN is also doing this lately with Mane going real madrid or salah leaving to barca.
I don't even think it's that - the entire team hasnt got a single "galactico" in it - the squad all have humble roots and were never shafted into the spotlight at an early age aside from TAA - you can trace this through their career paths. None of that superstar shit until they came to Pool.

Alisson - Internacional -> Roma -> Liverpool
Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool
Van Dijk - Groningen -> Celtic -> Southampton -> Liverpool
Gomez - Charlton Athletic -> Liverpool
Robertson - Queens Park -> Dundee United -> Hull City -> Liverpool
Fabinho - Fluminense -> Rio Ave -> Real Madrid (Loan) -> Monaco -> Liverpool
Henderson - Sunderland -> Coventry City (Loan) -> Liverpool
Wijnaldum - Feyenoord -> PSV -> Newcastle United -> Liverpool
Mane - Metz -> RB Salzburg -> Southampton -> Liverpool
Salah - Al Mokawloon -> Basel -> Chelsea -> Fiorentina (loan)-> Roma (loan) -> Liverpool
Firmino - Figueirense -> Hoffenheim -> Liverpool

Nobody's been at a superclub like Real, Barca etc. aside from Milner at City (but hes a model professional) and Salah, who didnt get a chance at Chelsea - the same for the bench players too except Shaqiri from his time at Bayern.

My point is we havent got any Ibrahimovics (Malmo > Ajax > Juventus > Inter > Barcelona > Milan > PSG > Man Utd > LA Galaxy > Milan), ya know. Guys that only play at huge clubs and build up a massive ego. The whole squad is from humble beginnings. Its not about any particular individual.

This is also why rumours about signing Diego Carlos are far more believable than De Ligt imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.