Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Flu is contagious

TBH, other than the lack of a runny nose and slight discomfort when breathing out, COVID-19 is no different to the flu in terms of speed of spread etc. - the only difference being it is more dangerous to people with pre-existing conditions. I support suspension of fixtures to contain it, but it won't be that effective. All we can do is wait on people to develop immunity which is just a matter of time.
I agree but the shutdown is only way it stops spreading.

Conte buying Eriksen and then doesn't know how to use him in his damn own formation ugh.... We definitely can't beat Juventus(again) or maybe Lazio in Serie-A tittle race it seems 😭

H

Homelander

Conte buying Eriksen and then doesn't know how to use him in his damn own formation ugh.... We definitely can't beat Juventus(again) or maybe Lazio in Serie-A tittle race it seems 😭
My guess you are Inter Fan, Tottenham is sinking ship now and the best players are already leaving . I suppose so , Erikson has played most of his life in England and italian league is notorious for tough defense yep if he is not used well then i can see him being useless .

H

Homelander

Yep. By the way meanwhile many Sampdoria players have been tested positive.
Football club management should have complied with WHO . They got enough time to act yet they allowed players to mingle . The entire fault lies with UEFA who completely mismanaged and continued with their status queue .

My guess you are Inter Fan, Tottenham is sinking ship now and the best players are already leaving . I suppose so , Erikson has played most of his life in England and italian league is notorious for tough defense yep if he is not used well then i can see him being useless .
Your guess is correct. I understand the difference about England and Italian football but everytime Eriksen had been played (either he was starting or become subtitle players) he brings something on the pitch. And Conte 3-5-2 formation it seems doesn't suit Eriksen that well. He(Conte) being such a stubborn coach doesn't even want to try to play 4-3(brozovic,barella,vecino)-1(eriksen)-2(lautaro,lukaku). Our opponent seems already aware about Conte stubborn 3-5-2 tactic sigh

That's an outdated reputation - the Italian league has had the most goals per season in europes top 5 leagues for the last 8 seasons in a row. The league is far more attacking than any other now.

It used to be about Nesta, Maldini, Thuram, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Matterazzi, Zanetti, Lucio etc. but now the only class defenders in the league are Bonucci, Chiellini, Skriniar, Godin and Acerbi (debatable)

Eriksen is just not being used correctly in Inter's system

H

Homelander

Euro postponed to 2021 , damn it this was the event i was waiting for .

Meanwhile Buffon admits he is immortal 20 year old , wont be surprised if he is still in the team when i turn old.

H

Homelander

That's an outdated reputation - the Italian league has had the most goals per season in europes top 5 leagues for the last 8 seasons in a row. The league is far more attacking than any other now.

It used to be about Nesta, Maldini, Thuram, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Matterazzi, Zanetti, Lucio etc. but now the only class defenders in the league are Bonucci, Chiellini, Skriniar, Godin and Acerbi (debatable)

Eriksen is just not being used correctly in Inter's system
Erikson is English boy even though he is danish lol . Beckham struggled in Italy and Spain , but the new players are very interesting Jadon Sancho is doing well in Dortmund maybe klopp should keep an eye on him . Would love to see him in scouser shirt someday !

Last edited by a moderator:
Erikson is English boy even though he is danish lol . Beckham struggled in Italy and Spain , but the new players are very interesting Jadon Sancho is doing well in Dortmund maybe klopp should keep an eye on him . Would love to see him in scouser shirt someday !
Sancho would be the perfect replacement if we sell Salah or Mane
(rumours of Real Madrid coming in with a £140m bid for Mane)

Ideally I'd sign him and rotate the wingers though haha

Well, Eriksen smashed it in the Netherlands so?

What kane to Juve ? :milaugh:
Aand the insane rumours have begun

H

Homelander

Sancho would be the perfect replacement if we sell Salah or Mane
(rumours of Real Madrid coming in with a £140m bid for Mane)

Ideally I'd sign him and rotate the wingers though haha

Well, Eriksen smashed it in the Netherlands so?

Hopefully , We get back up if Mane does plan to leave . We really need a winger atm!

Any name that cropped in your mind :/

What kane to Juve ? :milaugh:
Hopefully , We get back up if Mane does plan to leave . We really need a winger atm!

Any name that cropped in your mind :/
well, Sancho lol

Other players worth looking into are Milot Rashica (one of the best lower-table players in the Bule), Gareth Bale (rumours he will leave Real Madrid for free), Lorenzo Insigne (lots of Napoli players want to leave), Mikel Oyarzabal and Jack Grealish too

I think Liverpool should also look into signing a leftback. Our 2nd choice is Milner, who is a midfielder and getting old. I've done some digging on some players and here's a list of interesting ones:
Jayden Bogle, Marcos Acuna, Leandro Cabrera, Ramy Bensebaini, Owen Wijnal, Jhon Lucumi and Antonio Barreca

BUT my favourite option would be Enda Stevens from Sheffield United

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.