Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WillOfMyD you can thank United for giving you the chance to claim the BPL though Atletico are smash and grabbing the tie
Dude I'm fuming

We were 10x better than Atleti and it's shocking we didnt win 3 or 4-0 after 90 mins

But despite that, 2-0 up, all we had to do was keep playing normally and what does Adrian do? GIFTS THE AWAY GOAL literally 40 seconds after we were 2-0 up! That's a product of unprofessional mentality; if we had Alisson that would never happen. It completely changed the game - we went from winning to chasing which is the worst possible outcome against a Simeone coached side

GG to Atleti though, I hope they win it tbh - once that first goal went in our team stopped playing. A team with that attitude doesn't deserve to win the tournament

H

Homelander

F**k one of the players in juve was tested positive. Why the hell board are still allowing them to play football?

Cancel all event !! We dont care about the cup . Life is more precious!!

I dunno who is running UEFA ,it need some asses to be kicked !

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
F**k one of the players in juve was tested positive. Why the hell board are still allowing them to play football?

Cancel all event !! We dont care about the cup . Life is more precious!!

I dunno who is running UEFA ,it need some asses to be kicked !
It seems soccer is going to stop entirely until we don't know when

H

Homelander

No need to panic guys, COVID-19 is 0.1% mortality rate in U50s and since footballers amongst the healthiest people on the planet, I'm sure everyone will be fine
I know but we cant wait untill people get affected. I am surprised league fixture even continued after serie was suspended.

To be fair the virus is contagious we cannot compare this to normal flu.

I know but we cant wait untill people get affected. I am surprised league fixture even continued after serie was suspended.

To be fair the virus is contagious we cannot compare this to normal flu.
Flu is contagious

TBH, other than the lack of a runny nose and slight discomfort when breathing out, COVID-19 is no different to the flu in terms of speed of spread etc. - the only difference being it is more dangerous to people with pre-existing conditions. I support suspension of fixtures to contain it, but it won't be that effective. All we can do is wait on people to develop immunity which is just a matter of time - in fact, LOADS of people in China are immune to it now

Status
Not open for further replies.