• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol this comparison is funny especially Pele's. I agree completely :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

By the way what do you think about Mbappe? There is a big hype around him right now
World at his feet.
Won ligue 1 with monaco against a bankrolled psg
Won the world cup scored in the final.
He needs to win the cl with psg before he leaves for madrid.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What hate? I said he is in my top 5!

Now that you say it, Le-needs-help and Penaldo have similarities, big, strong, flops, drama queens

Messi has similarity with Curry, small, skillful, no flopping, model citizen and family men.

Unfortunately Curry is probably not a top 10 ever in his sports, but Messi is the GOAT in football.
Yea that's cause Basketball is a more physically imposing sport, so your frame matters more. Curry has a shot to be top 10 all time though, he's hella close to that mark. He just needs a FMVP. A lot of people place Magic Johnson in the top 5, and Curry has a case to be better than him.

Anyways I'll see myself out this thread, thanks for the call out but I don't belong here fam, it's already turning into an NBA discussion. Hopefully the other Messi fans here can just ignore what I said and let me leave in peace lmao.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
did you guys see the news?
"Cristiano Ronaldo has told several former Real Madrid team-mates that he regrets leaving the Spanish giants for Juventus and believes he would have won the 2018 and 2019 Ballon d'Or had he still been at the Bernabeu. (ABC)"

H

Homelander

Napoli is Liverpool's new Man City :cheers:
No way man even if man c is banned their b team have potential to win trophies.

Thats how good this team is.

Such a shame it took UEFA this long to act...

Now get them PSG clowns as well...
Barca as well they violate fifa rules . All are damn scared of taking action on them.

crazy stuff
there's now rumours for KDB, Aguero, Bernardo Silva, Ederson and Laporte leaving along with the rumours of Sterling and Sane already being linked with Real Madrid and Bayern respectively
i doubt it. Sheikh will give them pay rise to stay . They ll stick to ManC.

They might let Ageuro go he is getting old eitherway.

did you guys see the news?
"Cristiano Ronaldo has told several former Real Madrid team-mates that he regrets leaving the Spanish giants for Juventus and believes he would have won the 2018 and 2019 Ballon d'Or had he still been at the Bernabeu. (ABC)"
I seriously dont think so. Cristiano is a spoilt brat , florentino is a business guy and gives no shit if you are world cup winning captain or goat of all times the guy had enough with his antics and said no when asked for better pay rise than messi.

Ronaldo left on his own . Not many felt sad in the team after he felt ramos and few other had personal issue with ronaldos ego. So no one misses him really!!

Cristiano is happy in juve because the owner Agnelli family (owner of fiat) loves him if he wants yatch they ll buy for him. They are like pampering father who are willing to buy anything for their son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.