Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it Messi might be the best player ever but he can't be the greatest player ever until he bags a big international win. His team has underperformed every tournament aside from the 2014 WC tbh. No excuse for not winning a single Copa America with that much talent. All the GOATs have had big international wins, the one stain on Messi's resume. Ya'll Messi fans better pray they don't fuck up in 2020 lol.
Smh, you are like Chris Carter commenting on football. In first things first, he once commented, "The German soccer team impressed me because of their size. They are so big and strong" 😂

Seriously, Have you actually watched Messi play?

Dont be like the old heads of NBA who constantly hates on new players 😂

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Smh, you are like Chris Carter commenting on football. In first things first, he once commented, "The German soccer team impressed me because of their size. They are so big and strong" 😂

Seriously, Have you actually watched Messi play?

Dont be like the old heads of NBA who constantly hates on new players 😂
I don't favour either over the other lmao just triggering the Messi circle jerk that was going on in here 😂. I did say Messi is probably the best ever. Just can't call him the greatest without any wins outside of Barca, Ronaldo has him beat there.

I don't favour either over the other lmao just triggering the Messi circle jerk that was going on in here 😂. I did say Messi is probably the best ever. Just can't call him the greatest without any wins outside of Barca, Ronaldo has him beat there.
Nobody compares Tapinaldo to Maradona or Pele.

Pele, who played in 'no offside rule' era against farmers, was so insecure he said Messi has only one skill 😂

That should tell you everything

Bogard

You can't win
Divenaldo went to Real after Messi handed him 2 Ls in CL finals 😂 Not because he was looking for a new challenge, he knew Real could easily outspend Barca
Except Ronaldo had already won CL with MU and ballon d'or as well. Also there is a clear difference between MU Ronaldo and Madrid Ronaldo. He went from being focused in dribbling opponents to become a top scorer, so his goals clearly changed

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Except Ronaldo had already won CL with MU and ballon d'or as well. Also there is a clear difference between MU Ronaldo and Madrid Ronaldo. He went from being focused in dribbling opponents to become a top scorer, so his goals clearly changed
Then how come in la liga in almost a decade when he went head to head with messi he only ended up with 2 la liga titles.
All ronaldo adds to this debate is his goals and messi matches him in that. Messi has more to his game.

Bogard

You can't win
I am not a fan of Crynaldo's antics, but he is the greatest scorer ever, even better than Brazilian fat Ronaldo (phenomenon) as a scorer in my opinion. Honestly, I haven't thought of an all time top 10, but he will be in my top 5 for sure.
From all the players i've seen, at their best, Ronaldo Nazario was probably the best

Messi = Kaido
CR7 = Akainu (the author says he is weaker than Kaido, fanboys dont agree)
Pele = Katakuri (hype of never getting beaten, i.e. fought only weaklings)

From all the players i've seen, at their best, Ronaldo Nazario was probably the best
I agree with that in terms of scoring. Due to CR7's consistency, I place him above fat Ronaldo. But fat Ronaldo had higher peak IMO

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I am not a fan of Crynaldo's antics, but he is the greatest scorer ever, even better than Brazilian fat Ronaldo (phenomenon) as a scorer in my opinion. Honestly, I haven't thought of an all time top 10, but he will be in my top 5 for sure.
I'm getting Lebronesque hate vibes here lmao. Learn to appreciate getting to witness greatness sometimes.

Whats your top 10 of players youve seen.
You're asking the wrong guy tbh, I hardly get to catch games throughout the year.

But the guys that managed to captivate me were Messi, CR7, Ronaldo (#9), Ronaldinho, Zidane, Henry, and Drogba these guys just felt special compared to the rest even to me.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm getting Lebronesque hate vibes here lmao. Learn to appreciate getting to witness greatness sometimes.

You're asking the wrong guy tbh, I hardly get to catch games throughout the year.

But the guys that managed to captivate me were Messi, CR7, Ronaldo (#9), Ronaldinho, Zidane, Henry, and Drogba these guys just felt special compared to the rest even to me.
As a chelsea fan love drogba he gave me many happy times. But hes a rung below the rest you mentioned. Still a beast though

What hate? I said he is in my top 5!

Now that you say it, Le-needs-help and Penaldo have similarities, big, strong, flops, drama queens

Messi has similarity with Curry, small, skillful, no flopping, model citizen and family men.

Unfortunately Curry is probably not a top 10 ever in his sports, but Messi is the GOAT in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.