Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my team will beat them up in a few days :myman:
oh napoli vs juve in sept 11:milaugh:I forgot about it since certain someone is making his re-debut in premier league same day
Post automatically merged:

They already deserved to be outside of the top 4 last year,but referees helped them like they always do
this season even refrees' help wont be enough

will be fun if mou somehow manages to squeeze roma into top 4

oh napoli vs juve in sept 11:milaugh:I forgot about it since certain someone is making his re-debut in premier league same day

this season even refrees' help wont be enough

will be fun if mou somehow manages to squeeze roma into top 4
I think Mou can do it :finally: Abraham already had a great debut with As Roma. He didnt score yet but already made many assists for the other players.

If not get injured. lol.
More interested with who's gonna play along side him. Prefer Cavani Ronaldo duo, and bench un-ready kid Sancho, kid still need times to adapt.
I would prefer sancho to play since 3-4 consecutive games will help him adapt and its the start of the season so these games wont matter too much in long term

I would prefer sancho to play since 3-4 consecutive games will help him adapt and its the start of the season so these games wont matter too much in long term
Newcastle and young boys are next 2 opponents, if he plays he better show what he is worth on that games.. What he showed on the last game vs wolves was really bad

One for Ronaldo.

And match for the bottom spot (Arsenal Norwich) still 0-0.

Last edited:
Juventus struggling to get the 1st win. Lol, Allegri raging in every minutes during the match was really entertaining lmao...

Thanks to that, I could forget about best 2021 pass of Lingardinho in champions league for a moment.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@HahaLanji and every Barca bros. ( Don't remember who supports Barca here ).

Firing Koeman and each and every decision after this will show us if Laporta's previous cadence was fraudulent and if he rides on the hype of the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, and other generational players.

For now, he looks like a kid in the store who lost sight of his mother and does not know what to do.

What do you all think about it? Can we expect a revival of Barca post-Messi in upcoming years or this process will take longer than expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.