• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
They've got a good side

But Lille look to be in good shape so i expect they'll come second

Still, if the new owners follow a similar business model to Chelsea, for example, they *could* succeed
yea i think they are definitely a good contender.... i dont mind as long as Lyon finishes behind Marseille lol

:myman:you mean the hiring and firing Model. It has worked so far, problem is we seem to have gone through most of the top managers lol.
pretty much

But also make numerous signings to improve one position at a time until there's a whole new XI within 2 seasons - for a club like Lille an due to FFP, signings more than 15m are probably too much if they make multiple signings, but that'll still improve their side dramatically

They can build their team around their talents like Atal, Sarr, Makengo, Maolida, Cyprien and Lusamba - the same way Chelsea built around Lampard, Terry and Cech who were already there before Abramovich bought the club

Yes I was born and live there too xd
Nice!

What are your favourite teams in different leagues?

For me, i support Cambridge United (local team), Liverpool (family team) and i have a soft spot for Southampton (University local team) but i also have a favourite team from each league. I usually like them for no other reason than their players, club ethos or history. So my favourites in other leagues are

Inter Milan (Arch rivals of AC - who as a Liverpool fan i cant like), Real Betis (go on holiday near Seville most years and as a Liverpool fan i'm obliged to hate Sevilla), Hoffenheim (a pro team based in a village - very unique!), Saint Etienne (love the club culture and how the club handles itself)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tbh, I know Zvezda is not going to do much, but I wanna see which teams and players will come here to play. Last year we were in a group with Napoli, PSG and Liverpool, and surprisingly enough Zvezda had 4 points, a draw with Napoli, and a win against Liverpool, the champion. :madmonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.