Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They can’t do it, they will end up being eliminated so that PSG president to go nuts like every year for spending ton shit of money yet PSG still can’t reach the finals, only for him to spend a shit ton on money again the next season to buy unnecessary players. And the cycle should go for eternity.
The player policy and the trainers are horrible, our best team was during the first years : ibra/pastore/cavani etc. And Laurent Blanc was kinda good.

The team this year and during emery years has no soul at all

The player policy and the trainers are horrible, our best team was during the first years : ibra/pastore/cavani etc. And Laurent Blanc was kinda good.

The team this year and during emery years has no soul at all
What you guys need is a pro coach and a supportive board of directors. What’s the point if Nasser Al-khelifi decides everything related to transfers and Buying and selling players?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What you guys need is a pro coach and a supportive board of directors. What’s the point if Nasser Al-khelifi decides everything related to transfers and Buying and selling players?
The club is handled in a weird way, they don't have a mentality to win anything.

I am almost happy if we lose now
Post automatically merged:

Wonder how many minutes Mbappe will be given in this match :P
given we are behind I think Mbappe can play the whole second half

He's not cursed. He's just not calm headed. I think he doesn't trust his team mates and he is right about that.
He is clearly above them. He just needs to keep calm, he's doing everything by himself. His team is literally shit, Atalanta is mopping the floor with them so far.
Yes but he is missing the most ectalant shots lol

Wonder if I could manage to score at least one

That goes beyond head in my opinion

The club is handled in a weird way, they don't have a mentality to win anything.

Good luck man I'm with you

Same as Barca tbh, although I’m Real Madrid fan, I still think Barca board of directors should be changed cuz they are ruining their youth academy, their main roaster line-up and even the newly coming players who have huggge potential of being the best in their positions.
Arthur, Griezmann, Umtiti and xavi simons to name a few ...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We're really gonna lose this

Typical PSG

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOOOOOLLLL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.