Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I think most people look at ronaldo as bad boy character thats partly because of press.

I do hear he is nice guy in general and the cockiness is just part of his aggresive play . He iz the most criticized player on planet, i have seen madristas bash him if he flops in a game.

In fact Messi is treated as god in press it affects the rivalry in a way and fact is CR7 gets badmouthed in his country as well , portugal dont like to worship players btw .

In spain its king casillas , Ramos , iniesta who gets good coverage and madrid papers always criticize cr7 despite working on top so there is no hero worshipping in spain and portugal unless its figo , ramos or casillas .
Post automatically merged:

Lewandowski > Messi
Honestly lewondoski was top choice to replace CR7 . He is great player but not on messis level tbh.

Even though i am anti barca messi is top 5 in the world after pele, cryuff, cr7 and diego maradona

Last edited by a moderator:
you know im joking right.:pepeke:
That still aint Gonna Change How Bayern Gonna Thrash Barca Tonight Lol 😂

After The PSG Atalanta Game ,Neymar Was Supposed To Have Completed 16 dribbles Out of the attempted 20 ,but now after the post Game Check ,they have now reduced it to 15 officially which means Zanetti and Messi are still the record holders with 16 dribbles.
Ps Dont believe Those Fake Stats Spread By Ronaldo fanbois claiming Him to have 20 dribbles vs Benfica lol

F

Fallen Prince

I didn't see anybody here judging his character rather than his level on the pitch.
You mean to say his records are fake. 5 cl trophies is not enough only messi fans dont like him because he got hattrick.Come on dude just say facts you dont like ronaldo i am open on messi i dont like his character because he fiddles with pro catalan independence faction.

He was best player in the planet 2-3 years ago. What do you expect from 34 year old now ?

His compatriot wayne rooney is retired in his late 30s.

F

Fallen Prince

That still aint Gonna Change How Bayern Gonna Thrash Barca Tonight Lol 😂

Ps Dont believe Those Fake Stats Spread By Ronaldo fanbois claiming Him to have 20 dribbles vs Benfica lol
Yep all records are fake.

Next CR7 is fake player :milaugh:

Have you actually visited a game ? I did , any guy who think cr7 is overrated in dribble skills will be online and twitter people.

Even die hard barcelona fans i meet say cr7 is genius.

Today is the resolution day
Sucks bro napoli got kicked out. You should appoint maradona as manager :milaugh

But seriously you guys need to improve in your domestic games , i think team is way too resolved with safe 4th spot .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.