• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Arsenal needs to sell ozil.
Post automatically merged:

350 ,000 pounds just for sitting in a bench , my grandmother can do better.

The fuck!? 1-1 in basically a couple minutes this Man United-Tottenham game. Fernandes penalty and Maguire mistake, lol.

2-1 Spurs in 7 minutes. This is good, lol. Maguire again and Shaw took out his own goalkeeper. Oh my god.

Martial sent off then Kane goal. Amazing game to watch, lol.

4-1. This is domination now.

Mourinho is turning Son into Cristiano Ronaldo.

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

Ole out

The fuck!? 1-1 in basically a couple minutes this Man United-Tottenham game. Fernandes penalty and Maguire mistake, lol.

2-1 Spurs in 7 minutes. This is good, lol. Maguire again and Shaw took out his own goalkeeper. Oh my god.

Martial sent off then Kane goal. Amazing game to watch, lol.

4-1. This is domination now.

Mourinho is turning Son into Cristiano Ronaldo.
This is probably weakest man utd team i have seen since louis van gaal inherited the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Woke up to see Liverpool do a Man United and lose 7-2 to Aston Villa. Shit is getting crazy this season, lol.

Ole out

This is probably weakest man utd team i have seen since louis van gaal inherited the team.
No improvement basically and got outclassed in every way. You could argue they should be 0-3 right now 'cause Brighton played better against them until that penalty in the last few seconds of the game.

Spurs vs United wasn't a surprise, Liverpool vs AVFC was.
Well, at the very least Ole can thank Klopp for helping him keep his job a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.