Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Damn, my speculation was right. Tan finished Kinmou. Lol

Also what was that power in his arrows. Are they going to put them on similar level like spears !!!! Lol
Those are not arrows, those are handheld ballistic missiles. :sadgrin:

Also, I did say I would laugh hard if Kinmou was killed by Tan so here we go.
:milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh::laughmoji::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::fujilaugh::mihanha::hihihi::gokulaugh::yasu::suresure::madmonk::milaugh::pepedoffy::yearight::ronalaugh::fujilaugh::vistalaugh::laughmoji::ronalaugh::mihanha::gokulaugh::yasu::myman::suresure::yearight::milaugh::vistalaugh:
Oh well, at least Kinmou was more of a challenge for the Hi Shin Unit than Gaku Ei was. :yearight:

LMFAO, he's shooting torpedos.
Those are not arrows, those are handheld ballistic missiles. :sadgrin:

Also, I did say I would laugh hard
Definitely that was too much Hara. But now I'm really enjoying these spoilers. Lol

Someone is challenging EarlShi here :kappa:

well, at least Kinmou was more of a challenge for the Hi Shin Unit than Gaku Ei was. :yearight:
:unsure:

What do you think about Kinmou army against fresh HSU (not on strict dieting like now) ??

I think both Kinmou and GakuEi or there armies are on same level.
Post automatically merged:

Also i think Tan is targeting them from quite far. I think he's going to spread his name quicker than his bro for this feat and slaying Kinmou.

Now what we're going to see next :
Both SouOu and Shin going to attack Riboku's HQ and nearly slays Riboku but in the end that'll interrupted by Houken and Batei
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
:unsure:

What do you think about Kinmou army against fresh HSU (not on strict dieting like now) ??

I think both Kinmou and GakuEi or there armies are on same level.
I would say that Kinmou would fare better against a fresh HSU than Gaku Ei if only because Gaku Ei is practically an utter moron when it comes to tactical decisions.

When it comes to Keisha’s former subordinates, Gaku Ei was the brawn while Kinmou was the brains.

I would say that Kinmou would fare better against a fresh HSU than Gaku Ei if only because Gaku Ei is practically an utter moron when it comes to tactical decisions.

When it comes to Keisha’s former subordinates, Gaku Ei was the brawn while Kinmou was the brains.
Agree. Kinmou at least was able to utilise his soldiers in better way than GakuEi.

Wow Tan!!
Finally he is in action!! Hope Jin is okay...I think he collapsed from tiredness.

Tan slaying Kinmou is great!! He will be very famous at the end of this arc. His next arrow will totally stop Kinmou.... Now other soldiers of Hi Shin Unit should protect him...

:shocking::lumazed::lunazing::steef::finally:
My boy Tan lvled up and became a man.
This was my headcannon:
  1. Jin is the machine gun, rapid fire action, medium to close range. Jin weaker than Tan = less powerfull arrows. Less power = shorter range and less speed. Weaker bow = decreased pull time = faster reload speed. This is evident by the fact that he was shooting people so fast and reloading so quickly that he needed multiple people to constantly bring him arrows
  2. Tan is the sniper rifle, slow firing, extremely long range and each shot is a critical hit. Tan is stronger = more powerful arrows. More power = greater range and speed. More powerful bow = longer pulling time = slower reload speed.
It looks like Hara is going with that route. This way, both Jin and Tan will remain relevate. Cause if Tan fires just as fast as Jin, then Jin will be rendered useless.

Anyway, it seems as though Ten is holding Tan. I can see these to getting together later on
:yonjidoggy:

Last edited:
Damn that huge bro is firing nukes. He is taking out full head and body parts with his arrows.

Btw Riboku just lost another general/high ranking commander. I know this guy was a deputy to Keisha but he is a fully-fledged general. It's like Ousen losing Makuo then going to lose MouTen again after he takes over.
Right now all the commanders who were fight against Shin and Ouhon have been taken out aside from Banaji.

"Kingdom is a Seinen, much more realistic"...

Yeah right
“Much more realistic” than what? Without a comparison to anything, it is a non-statement.

“Kingdom is much more realistic than Dragon Ball.” would be a fair enough statement simply because literally everything in Dragon Ball is completely unachievable in real life.

“Kingdom is much more realistic than Kingdom of Heaven.” I would not agree with since the latter does not have people deleting body parts from existence with 50 caliber arrows or crushing blokes’ armored heads with single handed grips.

I also doubt many people believe a Seinen to be “more realistic” on the sole basis that it is a Seinen. Nobody sensible would claim that Trigun MAXIMUM’s immortal plant people or Hellsing’s vampires to be “more realistic” than overpowered flying monkeys from outer space or one of your five a day giving you a super power. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Arigathanks

Ten did what YoTanWa usually does. She uses herself as the bait then her top fighters use that opportunity to defeat the enemies that attack her. The same thing happened here. Ten was cornered pretty badly and her crew used that chance to take down another Zhao general.
That Kid though did amazing. This is his first campaign and he already has a general kill under his belt. How long did it take shin to kill a general.

Arigathanks

Ten did what YoTanWa usually does. She uses herself as the bait then her top fighters use that opportunity to defeat the enemies that attack her. The same thing happened here. Ten was cornered pretty badly and her crew used that chance to take down another Zhao general.
That Kid though did amazing. This is his first campaign and he already has a general kill under his belt. How long did it take shin to kill a general.
Yeah Tan did very well.
Not only did he just kill a general but one of the pillars of Zhao :vistalaugh::mihanha:
Anyway on a serious note, he has killed a general but the likes of Naki, Sousa, Gakuei, Suugen, En have not even killed a general on screen if am not mistaken. Denryuu might have killed a general but I can't remeber correctly
So it is an impressive feat. So far HSU has 5 general killers, Shin, Kyou kai, Ten, Denryuu and Ten. Ten didn't kill generals directly but used strategy to kill generals. That still counts in her favour since it is her strategy that ended with the death of a general

Well got damn. HSU is getting built up to be a monstrous unit.

- Top battlefield strategist EoS
- Top 2 fighters EoS
- Top 2 Bows EoS
- Potentially top 5 guy in strength like Ryuusen
- Top notch swordsmen like Suugen
- People like Naki, another potential monster

HSU is more overpowered than the main crew of OP is in it's respective universe compared to the other groups. :believe:
What the fuck is Hara building here, jesus christ.

Well got damn. HSU is getting built up to be a monstrous unit.

- Top battlefield strategist EoS
- Top 2 fighters EoS
- Top 2 Bows EoS
- Potentially top 5 guy in strength like Ryuusen
- Top notch swordsmen like Suugen
- People like Naki, another potential monster

HSU is more overpowered than the main crew of OP is in it's respective universe. :believe:
I can't wait to see EoS HSU. They will be OP.:steef::finally: