Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
History spoilers so be cautious.

But based on what i've read it is Shin who conquers Qi, but he doesn't really meet any fighting back. So maybe Qi really will surrender or it's possible that HSU just grows so powerful that Qi has no choice but to surrender, and it's Shin that convinces them to surrender.

Qi will def. be the last battle for Shin and HSU, whether it will be as grand as the one at Chu will be the big question though.
i haven't read a lot but so far, the details on Qi is really very thin but still said a quite strong state and currently in manga both SHK and SBK has hyped them up a lot.
I agree. It is easier to write Qi in a way to hype up HSU after their big lose in Chu. Chu is sort of fixed in the way it will be fought and won. It has to be Ousen leading with Moubu. Qi on the other hand, offers Hara more creative room to work with
there's a theory based on orignal info which suggests Shin's campaign against Chu was outstanding but he must've lost that due the betrayal of SHK , otherwise Shin was really destroying them. Going by the record Shin almost captured all of strong cities with relatively quite small army compared to what OuSen brings with him on that campaign later (Can't remember all coz read that long ago).
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers for chapter 619 Thanks to The Kingdom Community :

Last edited:
-RIP KyouGai :josad:

-Houken has arrived. Finally his sensors stopped malfunctioning. :feelsokeman:

-The way Batei saved Kaine and holding her :suresure:

-Now time for the main showdown. Houken vs Shin and KyouKai. Can't wait to see our charming couple slicing Houken :myman:

@Den_Den_Mushi hey bro. If you got some free time than could you make a brief summary out these scans !?

Spoilers for chapter 619 Thanks to The Kingdom Community :

Thanks to Deraincat from r/Kingdom DC

Image 1 (right): karyotan: I am fine now, go check on Jin. Soldier: Karyotan your horse. Karyotan: Tan, thank you for your help, Kinmou is a general and you have done a great thing.
Image 1 (left): Karyotan: Jin...thank you. You are not allowed to die. Inform all units, the enemy commander has been slain, push on and take RBK's HQ in one go.

Image 2: RBK: I can see this is where you will find your resolution...Houken. Text on right: Attracted by the relentless Houken's clash with the cry of the HSU, the spirit dance quietly responds. Kyokai: (Don)

Image 3 (right): Kaine: This call from the left...its the HSU, I must return to RBK sama.
Image 3 (left): You...you are Batei from Kisui army. Batei: Ar, my lord tells me to come and save RBK sama, but to be honest this is going to be difficult to escape. You go and help RBK and I will hold her off here.

Image 4 (right): En: (We will use the units here to help the two of you taking down RBK). HSU, this is the last battle, aim for their supreme commander RBK in front of you. Use all of your last strengths! Everything!.

Image 5: (right): Kyogai: We can see RBK's HQ, its very close, RBK is there!
Image 5 (left): Soldier: RBK sama, we need to retreat early! Kaine: RBK sama, what are you doing? Hurry and retreat from the rear!

Image 6: (right): Karyotan: The vanguard unit Kyogai will keep charging and hit them from the front, the naki unit will circle around the back from the right side and cut off RBK's retreat path. This is it! Kaine: RBK sama, please get a hold of yourself, we can still retreat. RBK: Don't worry Kaine, I am very calm.
Image 6 (left): RBK: Not yet...it is not certain the HSU can make it to us. Kyogai: Go! Only a little bit more, we can do it. (Shousa...your sacrifice was not in vain, finally here the HSU will...)

Image 8: Kyogai: Shin....

So it looks like Batei vs Shiryou is going to happen. Interesting. :sadgrin:

While I am all for Shiryou kicking arse, Zhao is getting a bit too molly whopped now. We need some Zhao Generals left for the inevitable Riboku vs Kanki showdown. :catsweat:

Also, damn, I was not expecting more named HSU characters dying this arc after Shousa’s death took up whole chapters but Houken is simply too savage. :steef: #RIPKyouGai

So it looks like Batei vs Shiryou is going to happen. Interesting. :sadgrin:

While I am all for Shiryou kicking arse, Zhao is getting a bit too molly whopped now. We need some Zhao Generals left for the inevitable Riboku vs Kanki showdown. :catsweat:

Also, damn, I was not expecting more named HSU characters dying this arc after Shousa’s death took up whole chapters but Houken is simply too savage. :steef: #RIPKyouGai
Houken is saving panels for us readers here. Lol

Shiryou is going pummel up Batei. But still the way Batei saved Kaine was awful and comedic. Lol. No respect for Kaine here.

Oh shit...Houken be my Name introduced himself to everybody - this is gonna be a bloodbath...
RIP Kyou Gai :feelscryingman: another OG leaving us way to soon...

But i don't see Shin and Kyoukai beating him. They are not in their best condition. Or is there a hystorical spoiler? Is Houken actually real or just a Kingdom character? Just say if he is or not - not more.

But can Batei beat the huge-ass Woman tho? Stoping, Maybe.

Oh shit...Houken be my Name introduced himself to everybody - this is gonna be a bloodbath...
RIP Kyou Gai :feelscryingman: another OG leaving us way to soon...

But i don't see Shin and Kyoukai beating him. They are not in their best condition. Or is there a hystorical spoiler? Is Houken actually real or just a Kingdom character? Just say if he is or not - not more.

But can Batei beat the huge-ass Woman tho? Stoping, Maybe.
Not real

Houken is saving panels for us readers here. Lol
If you want shite done then you fetch Houken. :finally:
Shiryou is going pummel up Batei.
I think Batei will put up a better fight than Earl Kou. I am expecting a mid diff victory for Shiryou, high diff max.

Sou’ou is probably going to either deal with Earl Rei if the latter comes to Riboku’s aid or he will head straight to Riboku. I doubt Shiryou needs his assistance.
But still the way Batei saved Kaine was awful and comedic. Lol. No respect for Kaine here.
Hara is doing Kaine pretty bad here. I would rather see her dying fighting bravely than live while Being treated so.
Kaine has been getting disrespected throughout the last portion of this arc. Houken, Batei and even Futei have stolen her thunder. :suresure:

Personally I think Kaine will become more relevant and involved in some action by the time Riboku vs Kanki comes along, you know cause literally everyone else under Riboku will be dead by the end of this arc. :yearight:

Real and one of the big shots of his era. Real name is Pang Nuan.

the real man behind the formation and attack strategies of Coalition against Qin.
Pang Nuan irl. Actually a very strong General lol
@Guan Yu lying to me then? :lusalty:

Real and one of the big shots of his era. Real name is Pang Nuan.

the real man behind the formation and attack strategies of Coalition against Qin.
Wasn't it Riboku's Job in the manga?