Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Now i'm no military genius but i do have 3000 hours in Total war games

If you look at the top sides of the formation battle is going there because Riboku can't charge his formation in the center bcs the sides would flank it. So Riboku needs to grind his way towards center from the start

Now why is Riboku shocked. Riboku thought this to be Defensive formation to hold time for Shin and others on flanks to make a difference. But, Kanki isn't using this as defensive formation, he is using center forces which are prolly fast moving ones to harras enemies in combat with the tips of his formation basically imitating a hammer and anvil.

Alternative is Kanki spreading Riboku's formation, forcing them to make gaps by going to the sides, so that Kan ki can send his cav in the center through the gaps.

So IMO

Kanki is gonna grind down Riboku's forces

or

Kan Ki is going for the kill on someone important

I don't know why Riboku keep underestimating Kanki’s knowledge about warfare and formations. He's one of 6GG choosen by SHK and Sei.

It's not like everyone is same as himself (Riboku) who could make a great heaven just based on martial capabilities (Houken) and ignore other aspects for the post.
I believe after he found out alleged weakness of Kanki, he must've thought he would have an easy job of taking out Kanki. Boy, is he gonna learn a lesson or two on Warfare from Kanki.:suresure:

Now i'm no military genius but i do have 3000 hours in Total war games
Lol.

Riboku's army soldier when he sees Kanki's formation : :watchout:

Still him : "Riboku sama, I'm no military genius but I do have 3000 hours in Total war games"

Riboku : "You have...what? What?"

Soldier : I can solve it:bamathink:

Riboku : You can do what? What??"

Him, thirty seconds later: Yes...I can:datas:

Riboku : For the last time...what?

Him : :hohoho:

Riboku takes position somewhere else

Lol.

Riboku's army soldier when he sees Kanki's formation : :watchout:

Still him : "Riboku sama, I'm no military genius but I do have 3000 hours in Total war games"

Riboku : "You have...what? What?"

Soldier : I can solve it:bamathink:

Riboku : You can do what? What??"

Him, thirty seconds later: Yes...I can:datas:

Riboku : For the last time...what?

Him : :hohoho:

Riboku takes position somewhere else
You underestimate my power :kata:

And that strike would also be a surprise attack unimaginable to everyone. As usual like something Kanki’s special.
it would be very Kanki army like, as Raido had previously stated "no matter how badly we get our ass kicked, we never leave empty handed."
Well i don't think he can afford grind fest. Riboku's forces are bigger from the start plus Kan Ki suffered heavy losses at he start of the fight. So grind fest would benefit Riboku more

100% makes more sense if Kan Ki wants to assassinate someone but question is who

All pages translation :

Title of the chapter : Eccentric Military Formation

Riboku: This isn't something he was taught by somebody. That strange...

Koku'ou: We're moving out!

Zhao Soldiers: What? Suddenly, the Kanki main army is taking battle formations?!
Fuuhan: Ha, there’s no chance of giving up, right? Kanki-sama is one of the glorious Six Great Generals Qin!

Thanks to pepito for the early leaks and saemoon for the translation.
Post automatically merged:

Break next week.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Chapter raws thanks to Yoshi in TKC:

More raws :

Title : Eccentric Military Formation

Riboku: This isn't something he was taught by somebody. That strange...

Tl by sae
Damn I was wrong about my giant death propeller. RIP. If I was a Great General…lol

So the two columns attack the flanking armies head on, and if they break through, they can flank Riboku’s own army while Kanki sends troops from the center of the X to attack Riboku.

Okay, initial hype moment aside, Riboku should eat this formation alive with his current numbers. He can literally double-pincer Kanki on every front at once. And Riboku has also reserved most of his Generals including Bananji in his main force.

Yeah I think Riboku’s initial assessment of Kanki was accurate. Controversial opinion I guess but this formation is an act of desperation. If Kanki manages to accomplish anything at all, it will be thanks to the Hi Shin Unit attacking Riboku while his forces are distracted by bodying Kanki’s troops.

Will wait for full spoilers I guess but yeah, this is nowhere near as impressive as what I was thinking Kanki was about to do.

If this was to escape or to kill Riboku then OK otherwise i dont see Kanki winning this war..Riboku just have too much number advantage..
If he decide to eat this attack , still he can win

interesting
i may try this formation in my next campaign.
:myman:
It is doable. Chevron formation. Best used by Empire and Dwarves. Mainly Dwarves

Infantry is black lines, they force the enemy to attack sideway so you red units(ranged) can shoot at them from the flank for massive damage, yellow is cav you can use to flank the enemy and sandwich them between infantry, guns and cav

Likewise if you are going magic, side way enemy can be fucked by Burning Head and similar stuff

Likewise if you have cannons that or miniguns from the empire they can utterly destroy the enemy.

Maybe a Battle Priest with infantry for the boost in defense, or Runesmith

It is doable. Chevron formation. Best used by Empire and Dwarves. Mainly Dwarves

Infantry is black lines, they force the enemy to attack sideway so you red units(ranged) can shoot at them from the flank for massive damage, yellow is cav you can use to flank the enemy and sandwich them between infantry, guns and cav

Likewise if you are going magic, side way enemy can be fucked by Burning Head and similar stuff

Likewise if you have cannons that or miniguns from the empire they can utterly destroy the enemy.

Maybe a Battle Priest with infantry for the boost in defense, or Runesmith
good gonna try it next
never did this formation in all my TW carrier

i only did dwarf campaign and i was depending on melee all the time
next time i will try magic with other factions

from pepito heart

Kanki: At this rate… What, Maron?
Maron: Huh? Huh?
Kanki: At this rate, what will happen, Maron?
Maron: Ah!

Riboku: It couldn’t be..
Kanki: You guys were so annoying saying “You aren’t doing anything.” But I’ve always done it, right? Making people waste time.
Narration: In the midst of a battlefield stopped in its tracks due to an unknown military formation, only time has progressed. And now dusk approaches.

Translated by saemoon