Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
good gonna try it next
never did this formation in all my TW carrier

i only did dwarf campaign and i was depending on melee all the time
next time i will try magic with other factions
Dwarves are best with Guns and Artillery. Their infantry is designed to hold the line - Basic ones with shields are enough until you get to Ironbreakers. Ironbreakers are the best defensive infantry in the game.

Focus on ranged first, Quarrels are good early but as enemy gets armour switch to guns. Flamethrowers are also good but finnicky to use if Orcs and Skaven go monsters. But against infantry they melt

Grudgethrowers are amazing, have like 3-4 in your early armies and they will shred the enemy infantry to the point they get in crossbow range they will be weak.

Mid game get Organ guns, they are the best. Flame cannons are good if you know how to use them

Early game - 5 infantry to hold the line, 2 Runesmiths if you can. 4. Grudge throwers, That's 10 units so far, 1 lord so 11, engineer if you are lucky, if not fill the rest with quarrels

late game - 5 Ironbreakers , 3 organ guns, 2 flame cannons, 1 lord ,1 engineer, 1 rune smith rest thunderers

Lol seems like the big weakness Riboku saw in Kanki is nonexistent and merely speculation on his part.

How is someone as smart as him so naive?
He knows Kanki is a genius in warfare and fought under Mougou who was the epitome of fighting by the book and Ousen the best strategist alongside Riboku. As if he didn't catch on anything during that time.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Did say it before but if Riboku is getting saved by anyone this arc it's honestly going to destroy his portrayal for me and i won't defend it any longer.

It was reasonable to defend Riboku when the pedo king nerfed him but now he has such an overwhelming advantage over Qin, really no excuses.
I agree, I want Riboku to beat Kanki by himself. It would be 100 times better for his character.

But the current events don’t lead me to optimism

Did say it before but if Riboku is getting saved by anyone this arc it's honestly going to destroy his portrayal for me and i won't defend it any longer.

It was reasonable to defend Riboku when the pedo king nerfed him but now he has such an overwhelming advantage over Qin, really no excuses.
Saving would quite difficult if it really turns into a night battle. As a bandit, night raids or such war should be his specialty.

What are your thoughts if it really becomes night time war? If i remember correctly than it should be the first in the series as well. So Hara might make it special as well.

Saving would quite difficult if it really turns into a night battle. As a bandit, night raids or such war should be his specialty.

What are your thoughts if it really becomes night time war? If i remember correctly than it should be the first in the series as well. So Hara might make it special as well.
night time war happened at sai and kokuyou

anyway logically Kanki should dominate a night battle

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung its turning into a night battle now if what Kanki means with wasting time and showing its dusk. If happens than all numerical advantages are going to be wasted. Lol

Now i really hope if SBS or his main generals arrive here to save Riboku's a**. Perfect Stage is set for big moment of SBS.
Riboku used nighttime warfare at Sai, he is not unfamiliar with this style of fighting. We’ve seen nighttime warfare used a couple of times now actually.

But there’s really no scenario where Kanki can take Riboku’s numerical advantage away. Lol