Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Center:
Shiryou is charging towards Riboku's HQ. Kaine is worried she won't be able to catch up because her charge seems unstoppable until Houken shows up and stops it as he gets pissed (pent up frustration yell). Shiryou decides to kill Houken right there but Houken turns around and asks where Riboku is. The Zhao soldiers lead him towards the HQ while Kaine catches up and starts attacking Shiryou's unit. Shiryou decides to retreat back to Sou'ou's location. Once Houken gets to the HQ Riboku's soldiers asks him to wait while fearing for their lives because he can snap and kill them at any moment. Riboku shows up and Houken says he's here for an "answer." Riboku says that he knows. That the promise they made 20 years ago when they first met, the day to give him an answer is today. Riboku gives Houken an update to their situation and Houken says it doesn't concern him. Riboku refutes that it does because the battlefiend is where he met Ouki. He adds that he's not the person who has Houken's "answer" but that Houken already knows who has the answer he's looking for (cuts to Shin).

Qin Right:
Defying everyone's expectations, the Kinmou army is holding back the HSU and the HSU is struggling to break through. Karyoten says unless they're able to punch through the Kinmou army the Qin won't be able to win.
Dansa and Akakin sees the situation and Dansa tells Akakin to take half the army to help the HSU and he'll block the Bananji army. Akakin says it'll be really tough and asks if Dansa understands what it would mean if he couldn't do that. Dansa tells him there's no other way to kill Riboku so leave it to him and go. Akakin says he'll tell his sons what a cool dad they used to have and Dansa yells at him to not kill him off just like that. Plus it's 5 daughters not sons. Akakin tells him then he should stay alive and rallies the Akou army by saying they're displaying the strength of the #1 army of the Ousen army one more time. Shin and Kinmou both notice the reinforcements coming.

No break notice!

So Houken is gonna face shin...Shin under current condition will be easily defeated by Houken... Don't know whether he is gonna escape or whether HSU and GHU may combine together and kill him.... Excited
It will certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth if Current Shin takes out Houken, bt i wouldn't really completely deny it as possibility given how Ou hon in his injured state finished Gyou un recently.

Plus right side has to make through and break through to Riboku, and not kill him bt has to end the war. Hard to see it happening with Houken heading out towards Shin nw, maybe the answer Houken speaks of is interesting.

I also think this answer thing could also be interpreted as the death flag over Houken i mean The author is finally finishing up Houken story like he did with Gyou un. That usually is done when a character is near its death stage.