Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Do you think shin will lose . I feel he is not yet ready to take down riboku or houken .

Really need kankis war games and ousens brain to defeat houken and ribokus duo.
He can take down RBK in martial contest but no way near 50% of this current prime Houken .

But Hara is definitely going to show us OuSen vs RBK in strategic war while Shin/KK vs Houken for martial contest.
Post automatically merged:

Summary thanks to Jeeswag from the kingdom community:

Qin Right:
Akakin is making his way towards the HSU's battle. With the help of powerful reinforcements Shin and his soldiers start to advance further. Akakin says this is how it should be or Dansa wouldn't be able to rest in peace, soldier says he hasn't died yet. Then Akakin tells another general to send more reinforcements to the HSU because if they stop then they'll be dead. The general's soldier says a mere 1000man commander should know his place but the general says just do what he says. Akakin thinks to himself that the right wing's victory is due to Ousen sending the HSU to reinforce the right wing on the third day. As the HSU is mowing down the Kinmou army Kinmou gets frustrated at his lack of ability to stop them. His soldiers tell him to retreat and he demands someone brings him his spear. As he adamantly tries to go stop them another one of his soldiers yells at him saying he has a role to fulfill and can't die like all the other generals for the sake of Zhao. Kinmou listens to him and starts to head back to Riboku. The soldier who told Kinmou to retreat dies. Shin makes it past the Kinmou army and hits Riboku's army right away. Narration says the deciding factor that Ousen planted has finally arrived.

Center: The HSU and Ousen army are in high morale and starts to mow down the Riboku army. Kaine is defending and almost gets killed until Futei saves her. Futei says he's going somewhere dangerous so he wanted to see Kaine's face and carve it into his memory. Kaine says don't act freely and Futei says it's under Riboku's orders. He says that Riboku's a fearsome man and that you never know who's going to win until the end. But he's confident that this battle will end in Zhao's victory.

Break next week...

H

Homelander

Ribokus only weakness is he does not estimate opponent and outside chances.

This is why i think shin could pull surprise by cracking into ribokus wall. That will be more thsn enough for ousen to smell weakness in riboku.

I am pretty certain houken and shin will have one on one fight. I just dont think this is the right place.

H

Homelander

Futei kakashis useless brother. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Futeii got deathflags on his head. Damn good and it was most awaited. Lol

But why break next week !!!!!
Kaine is like sakura always needs help . Most female general except yotanwa have been useless.

Kaine is like sakura always needs help . Most female general except yotanwa have been useless.
Is that not a bit harsh? Karin impressed even Riboku with her plan and decieved the entire Tou Army, Ouhon and Mouten thus nearly taking Kankoku Pass and Shi Ryou has been wasting the Zhao to the point it required Houken to stop her advance. Not quite what I call useless. Lol.

Kyou - First character to injured Houken.
KyouKai - totally a martial beast and fought against Houken at teenage.
YTW - Mountain king and King of Death. Another monster.
Karin - currently an amazing strategist but might also be an amazing fighter.
SeiKyou's wife - Amazing character.
Kitari - Amazing character and a fighter.
Queen Mother - surprised both Qin and Ryufui faction by creating another kingdom.
Shiryou - totally epic as a warrior and a character.

Kingdom might be a single only series with so many amazing female characters.