Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Yep Kanki is screwed….Shin, Ten’s reaction tells me that this war is going to be over soon. I wonder how Shin, Mouten are gonna escape from this
will shin go and save his gg kanki ?!
he gas the most importance as commander and 6gg.

so maybe we see shin with kk kr going to save kanki in small numbers
Post automatically merged:

Alternate version: Imagine the new army to be Kanki’s reinforcements. Saki clan were far away from Kanki near HSU uncharacteristically. Maybe he sent them to get some reinforcements from somewhere? He might have sent detachment units like RBK in coalition war when he felt that something wasn’t right and this new army is maybe that or else it’s reinforcements from YTW?

Imagine if Kanki has a reinforcement army waiting for him this whole time. It’ll be chilling discovery lol.
it's seems possible but how lol.

My main gripe is taking over Zhao has now been way too long, we still have 4/5 states to go so the pace in which Zhao is going down is just way too slow IMO
To be fair, none of the other states have Ri Boku - who has been stated to be #1 obstacle to Qin's ambitions.

Aside from Zhao, only the Chu can viably challenge the Qin, and they've not begun to tap into their full strength.

The other states are all underdogs against Qin, which has become an ascending superstate after all the territory it has conquered. The other states will have their moments, I'm sure, but they won't put as much of a fight as Zhao has and will.

Last edited: