Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kanki is finished. Looks like another new army possibly SBS is finally here.
Post automatically merged:

spoiler thanks to Kingdom Reddit
746 Spoilers
summary of chapter 746 by the leaker
-The cover page is colored for the character of General Kaneki riding his horse and holding his sword.
-The soldiers are now between Kanki and Riboku.
-Futei, after Riboku's command, is trying hard to break through the ranks to reach Kanki's place.
-Ringyoku and Koku'Ou notice Futi's and try to stop him.
-Koku'Ou shoots an arrow, but Futei avoids it.
-Ringyoku manages to grapple with Futai and injure him, and Futai manages to injure Ringyoku.
-Koku'Ou shoots a second arrow, but Futai tackles it and injures his forearm. -One of the soldiers managed to attack Koku'Ou and wound her with his sword on the side of the chest.
-Koku'Ou manages to hit the attacking soldier and kills him.
-Koku'Ou staggers because of her injury and almost falls off her horse, but she holds on and stays on top of her horse.
-Zenou is still fighting and killing soldiers, but Bafuuji is trying to kill him.
-Bafuuji hits Zenou's forearm with his sword, but the sword did not completely penetrate Ze- nou's forearm,
-Zenou hits Bafuuji with a strong blow, and Bafuuji falls with his horse because of Zenou's blow,
-Bafuuji's left arm is wounded and his sword is broken, but he manages to get up.
-Bafuuji gets a new sword from one of the soldiers and stands between Kanki and Riboku.
-A very strong fusion begins between the soldiers and many deaths fall.
-A 7-page sparring conversation between Kanki and Riboku begins.
-Kaine appeared more than once, frightened by the scenes of some clashes, and was still bleed- ing from her mouth.
-A soldier tried to assassinate Kanki from behind, but Kanki confronted him with confidence, and the soldier was killed.
-A new wave of clash began, led by Kanki towards Riboku, to be the decisive end. -Riboku is still steadfast and confident that he will win.
-From afar, Shin hears and watches an army. According to the leaker: What I am not sure about is that army the batleground of Kanki's confrontation with Riboku, because that place was behind the mountains, and the new one, the mountains are not clear, and I do not know if it is because of the dust of the battle, or is it a new side and a new army? Even though Shin said "Kaneki".
Break Next Week

This arc started off really exciting, but I am in agreement with a lot of the criticism raised against it. I definitely think there should've been more deaths.

I'm hoping for an exciting close and for a more consistent arc to follow. Preferably centered around straightforward battles.

i'm more interested in seeing those 7 pages conversation between Riboku and Kanki, will Kanki say something about the source of his rage..??

half dead Zenou won;t be a worthy opponent.
Probably not but I think he would still put up a decent fight against Bananji.
I doubt Zenou goes down in a glorious duel with Bananji. I did mention before that Hara might be deliberately giving the Kanki Army officers inglorious ends.

Add Shuma being suckered by a sword point to those examples. :snoopy:
I think Bananji would turn Zenou into a giant pin cushion in a fight tbh.

I don’t see Shibashou making an appearance now. That would open the floodgates for Yan to attack Zhao unless they were on a peace deal I forgot about and Shibashou seems to be the main guy out in the Eastern Borders.
literally all of Shibashou's Seika generals are in northern Zhao right now...

are you saying he is defending the Yan border alone?
:jay-yeah:

This arc started off really exciting, but I am in agreement with a lot of the criticism raised against it. I definitely think there should've been more deaths.

I'm hoping for an exciting close and for a more consistent arc to follow. Preferably centered around straightforward battles.
literally just get rid of Kaine and Futei
absolutely NOBODY wants them or needs them
:saden::risitameh:

on Qin side, take out Ringyoku and Zenou, former death flagged himself with that previous speech, latter shouldnt even be remotely alive anymore
:endthis:

I don’t see Shibashou making an appearance now. That would open the floodgates for Yan to attack Zhao unless they were on a peace deal I forgot about and Shibashou seems to be the main guy out in the Eastern Borders.
What if Kanki goes there instead? East's his main escape route once he loses since it's where Yan lies, and Seika too.

From a fake attack on Rigan to a real attempt to loot Seika without being aware of SBS just to get butchered to the very last bandit, would be a hilarious end.

Alternate version: Imagine the new army to be Kanki’s reinforcements. Saki clan were far away from Kanki near HSU uncharacteristically. Maybe he sent them to get some reinforcements from somewhere? He might have sent detachment units like RBK in coalition war when he felt that something wasn’t right and this new army is maybe that or else it’s reinforcements from YTW?

Imagine if Kanki has a reinforcement army waiting for him this whole time. It’ll be chilling discovery lol.