Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Damn, wanted Koku Ou to live lol.

Zenou just simply dying like that is weird. It felt like Hara kept him alive for the ambush for a specific reason, but he just ended up amounting to what, fake tension for the Zhao army?
This was what I have said previously about the likes of Zenou punking out.
Perhaps it is narrative karma on Hara's part?

The Kanki Army have always been portrayed as complete scum so Hara might have decided not to give any of them dignified deaths.

Zenou, the main muscle of the Kanki Army, isn't being given a respectable end where he finally falls after he smashes an important enemy or is used to hype a bigger threat thus displaying one last act of his might. He is just being turned into a giant pin cushion.

Raidou's death, which did have the respectable angle of him not betraying Kanki, was hella undignified. The bloke got turned into meat chunks.

The rest of Kanki's officers could be on the undignified chopping block too. :watchout:
I doubt Zenou goes down in a glorious duel with Bananji. I did mention before that Hara might be deliberately giving the Kanki Army officers inglorious ends.

Add Shuma being suckered by a sword point to those examples. :snoopy:

Damn. The duo i like the most. Never cared for Ringyoku tbh
Nah, I am confident that Kaine is not dying anytime soon.
I doubt it. When Hara established Kaine and Ten's relationship and when Kaine came to have romantic feelings for Riboku, I started to think that what was roughly going to eventually happen is that Kaine will become pregnant with Riboku's child, Riboku will die (whenever that happens), Zhao will crumble and Kaine will seek protection from Ten/Shin in order to raise her and Riboku's child.

A sort of tragic, bittersweet ending for the Riboku/Kaine ship. :catsweat:
Futei though? Hara probably should kill him to give Riboku a personal loss to Kanki. It allows the latter to hurt Riboku without really hurting Zhao in general. Kanki can be all smug and shit about it.

Is it confirmed Koku’Ou is one of the officers dying?

Man, I can’t believe some of y’all complaining about this part of the arc being boring. It’s been like a drip feed of crack to me.

If a new 6GG is born now, it will be Shin. This arc has made it clear he is further along his maturation process as an Instinctual General than many thought, including myself.

The mfer faced down a Zhao army of 310,000 soldiers baying for vengeance and Qin blood and he didn’t even consider his position unwinable.

That’s crazy until you consider what Shin has seen, what odds he’s faced and overcome, whether it was storming the palace to take back Ei Sei’s throne, facing annihilation in his first battle against Wei, surviving Bayou, Rin Ko, the entirety of his participation in the Coalition War and at Shukai - Shin, in a relative short 12 year career as a soldier, has seen the most desperate of situations and never said die.

Hara is very well justified giving him an A in Experience in his stats.

I don’t buy that any of the Q3 will ascend to 6GG any time soon though. I think their promotions will be in the form of bigger armies and greater responsibility. It’s time they command at least 30K each.

Last edited: