Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
As far as featured vassals in the manga up until now go, Shun Sui Ju is undeniably among the best seen so far. He is highly intelligent, competent and resourceful, and he has an actually interesting background with his affiliation with the tribes to the north of Zhao.

Being a stoic with a shitty haircut and hero worship complex doesn't negate all that.

It certainly doesn't make him cringe, but that word has lost all meaning. People just can't say they don't like a thing or didn't care for it, just expressing it's not for them isn't enough. It has to be wrong. Something has to be at fault.

This was what I have said previously about the likes of Zenou punking out.
Hopefully it's at least done well. I'm not that critical of what's been happening in the ambush as much as a lot of people (weekly pacing is a dread, but whatever), but Zenou has been off-screen for the majority of the time, and when he is on-screen, he inexplicably teleports farther away from Riboku each time he gets close.

Take 746. After Bafuji gets thrown off his horse by Zenou, we see him directly in front of Riboku a few pages later, but where did the big hulking monster go?

I would have turned an eye to all that if he managed to accomplish something later, but he ended up being a nothingburger.